5.14 - Drag him to sink together

"Ruan, Qing, Yun——"

  Zong Yan's eyes were red, and he shouted the name of the person under him one by one. The hand holding Zhu Xiaoxiao's neck was trembling slightly, as if he was exerting force, but also as if he didn't dare to use force. The strength he controlled was so contradictory that he didn't know what to do. Which direction to use, then this hand that has always been steady with the sword will start to tremble uncontrollably.

  He hates Ruan Qingyun, but he hates his own powerlessness even more!

  Why is Ruan Qingyun still disturbed by him when he sees him again... During those days when he was struggling to survive in Jiuchongyuan, the hatred in his heart was the only motivation to support Zong Yan's survival. He wanted to kill him countless times To take revenge on Ruan Qingyun, I want to destroy Ruan Qingyun...

  This person... bullies him, humiliates him, is ruthless and indifferent, and is not worthy of any nostalgia at all... nor is he worthy of involving more emotions for such a person, but... ....After hearing that Ruan Qingyun gave the Fruit of Death to his father and saved his father...at that moment, Zong Yan had to admit that he couldn't control it at all...like Something hit him hard on the head...

  It turns out that there is someone special for Ruan Qingyun...

  He thought that everything was just a scam, a scam to kill him... In the end, the dead fruit that Ruan Qingyun got from him still saved his father... It turned out that only He alone is a joke.

  Zong Yan laughed in a low voice, stubborn and crazy.

  After all...who did he fall in love with?

  No...it wasn't this Ruan Qingyun he fell in love with.

  He doesn't like Ruan Qingyun like this.

  Such a hypocritical and indifferent person is not worthy of his love at all!

  Thinking of this, Zong Yan frowned fiercely, and the hand holding Zhu Xiaoxiao's neck finally stopped trembling, but became harder and harder...

  "cough......"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao's cheeks turned red, and his hands couldn't help but grab Zong Yan's hand that was squeezing his neck, but he couldn't use any strength.

  "What are you so proud of, Ruan Qingyun? Do you think you are still the same person who lost your memory?"

  Zong Yan lowered his body and said in a cold voice: "Even if I care, I don't care about you now. Are you worthy?"

  "Look at you like this... Master, when I think of you regaining your memory, you still want to seduce me, lead me, say those words to me at the Flower Flame Festival, in the Nine Layers Abyss, it seems like It's like you have feelings for me... Now that I think about it, it's really disgusting... Don't you feel disgusted when you are pretending to me?"

  "Who are you showing such a condescending and cold posture now? Huh?"

  "How did you continue to act then? What are you pretending to do now..."

  The force on the neck gradually tightened, which was particularly torturous.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao twitched the corner of his mouth and said with difficulty: "But... weren't you... very happy at that time? Well... you almost said you loved me, Zong Yan ..."

  At this moment, the strength on the neck suddenly tightened again——

  "Ruan Qingyun!"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao was pinched so hard that he couldn't even make a sound anymore.