3.5 - Looks a bit wild

Ling Yu is going to make a psychological detective movie called "Heart Eater". The filming location is in a holiday manor.

  This is a group movie, which brings together various types of characters, including psychologists, detectives, thieves, entrepreneurs, and female college students...

  Of course, more importantly, there is a murderer hidden inside.

  The role that Ling Yu is going to play is one of the most important roles in the movie, that is, the psychologist.

  Since it is a group movie, it must not be one protagonist who shines. In addition to Ling Yu, the movie "Heart Eater" also invited another popular star.

  The role played by this traffic star is that of a detective.

  Is it the psychologist who has the upper hand, or is it the detective who has more experience?

  In the closed holiday manor, the manor owner was killed and hung on the manor fence. The manor gate was also locked with a thick chain, so no one could get out.

  Who did this?

  A group of people with different thoughts, completely different personalities, and identities and experiences are not as simple as they appear. They gathered in the manor and put on a good show.

  Anyone can be the murderer, whether it's a psychologist or a detective.

  After reading the script at that time, Ling Yu decided to take the next step, and now the crew has basically completed the preparations and is about to start filming.

  Because the story mainly takes place in the resort manor, the filming will focus on the interior of the manor in the next few months.

  Tomorrow Ling Yu will leave for the filming location.

  ——Finally something to divert attention.

  Ling Yu breathed a sigh of relief. He had been a little restless these past few days. Every time he had some free time, he would think of what happened in that dark room. He would even think of it when he was dreaming... And every time When he woke up, his psychological irritability and physical dissatisfaction would make Ling Yu's mood collapse even more.

  He felt that his life had been disrupted!

  Ling Yu gritted his teeth, turned his eyes casually, and suddenly caught a glimpse of the words "psychologist" on the script...

  psychologist......

  Even this has to be bumped into——

  Ling Yu inevitably thought of that man again.

  He covered his eyes irritably, thinking that he wouldn't have to meet that man again anyway, and things would get over with him.

  However--

  "Teacher Ling, this is the psychological consultant I hired specifically for the crew. His name is Li Yan. He has very strong professional skills. Come on, let's get to know each other first."

  In the main building of the manor that was specially rented, director Ding Ran took Zhu Xiaoxiao and introduced him to Ling Yu.

  Apart from the crew, Ling Yu was the first actor to join the cast.

  He came here early on purpose, just hoping that he could calm down as soon as possible.

  Unexpectedly, as soon as I opened the door, I would get a critical hit——