5.4 - Do you suspect that someone has taken away someone's body?

Zong Yan discovered that it had only been a while since he began to be unable to combine the man in front of him with Ruan Qingyun from before.

  Every time he saw Ruan Qingyun now, with an expression that was completely different from before, or even something he didn't see before, he felt a little enlightened.

  It's the same now——

  Could it be that if the memory is confused, even the habits will become different?

  Zhu Xiaoxiao still wanted to have breakfast. He looked at the cold Qingyun Pavilion and suddenly said: "Then let's go down the mountain!"

  "Down...down the mountain?"

  Yang Haoyu was a little confused. Weren't we still talking about breakfast before? Why do you suddenly mention going down the mountain now?

  "How about going down the mountain for breakfast?"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao took Yang Haoyu's sleeve and shook it: "Go, go, little apprentice."

  He felt that there were so many people living on the mountain that they hadn't lit a fire to cook for a long time, and the food they cooked might not be delicious. It would be better to go directly to the mountain for breakfast, and there were so many different kinds of breakfast. What's more, on this snowy day... .... It's already cold enough in the mountains, but if we stay any longer, we'll really be unbearable.

  Yang Haoyu was so shaken that he felt dizzy... It felt like he was being shaken not by his arms, but by his head.

  Master...is Master acting coquettishly to me?

  The sixteen-year-old Master is actually like this?

  hiss......

  "Go, go, Master, I will take you down the mountain right now..."

  There's nothing else he can't agree to - Yang Haoyu can't wait to go down the mountain right now, and then take his master to eat at all the breakfast shops!

  "Master, we..."

  "Change your clothes first."

  Zong Yan suddenly said, then glanced at Zhu Xiaoxiao's hand holding Yang Haoyu's sleeve: "Let's go down the mountain together, I also have something to do."

  "Oh, right, right."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao nodded, then let go and ran back to Qingyun Pavilion.

  After his figure disappeared, Yang Haoyu came close to Zong Yan and couldn't help but sigh: "Elder brother, the master really seems to have changed."

  Loves to laugh, has a bit of fun, and can act coquettishly...

  I feel like my peers, which is really different from before.

  Zong Yan hummed: "But he won't always be like this."

  Hearing what Zong Yan said, Yang Haoyu suddenly sighed and said with some hesitation: "But...but I think the current master is very good, and I kind of like the current master... It's not that I didn't like what the previous master meant, it's that...the master was very close to you in the past, but he was very close to me..."

  He was a little embarrassed as he spoke, and looked at Zong Yan cautiously: "Elder brother, I..."

  The previous master was cold and cold, even without any fireworks at times, and seemed to be inhumane. If such a master was like this to everyone, then Yang Haoyu would think it was nothing, but the master only had two apprentices, but let him One lives on Zhuoyun Peak, and the other lives on the mountain next to it...