3.24 - Do you think I am worried about you?

"......besides?"

  Ding Ran's face became a little weird. He thought for a while and suddenly let out a long voice. Then he seemed to have discovered some great little secret: "Also, Li Yan didn't want to join the group before. After all, he is not Are you a doctor? He has a few patients on his hands and is usually very busy, but..."

  "I told him before about who would be starring in the movie "Heart Eater", and after he heard it, he said he would come."

  Ding Ran chuckled: "Now that I think about it, is it because of you that Li Yan came to join the group?"

  "I didn't know that you two had known each other for a long time, so I didn't think much about it, but now I'm sure that Li Yan really heard that you would be participating in the show, and that's why he was willing to come. After I said it at that time, Li Yan also confirmed with me Are you really going to participate in the show... Hey, Teacher Ling, what is your relationship with Li Yan?"

  Ding Ran was really itchy and extremely curious.

  A dim light flashed across Ling Yu's eyes, but he still shook his head: "I have nothing to do with Li Yan."

  "Well......"

  Ding Ran, who was still waiting to hear the gossip, was really surprised.

  How could these two people not have anything to do with each other? Were all his previous guesses wrong?

  However, Ling Yu didn't say anything more.

  When Ding Ran saw this, he didn't have the nerve to ask any more questions.

  But now he was sandwiched between these two people, and he clearly felt that something was wrong in the atmosphere.

  ——It stands to reason that even if there is no relationship, they are still friends in the group together. As a result, unless necessary, the two people will basically have no communication. How can this situation be called no relationship? And even if there is no relationship between the two, there must be something wrong.

  Ding Ran was just thinking about it when he heard Tao Xin calling him.

  "What's up?"

  Tao Xin asked curiously: "Director, now that the filming is finished, I would like to ask, except for the murderer, what are the endings of everyone else in the movie "Heart Eater"?"

  Except for the two protagonists and the girl, there are basically no pure good people in this drama, but there is indeed only one murderer.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao had not been filming with the crew before. He had only followed the crew in the manor. Although he guessed what happened to the girl, he did not read the subsequent script, so he did not know who was the murderer of the manor owner. Therefore, this I was inevitably a little curious, so I asked who the murderer was among those people.

  "How about you guess who the murderer is first?"

  Ding Ran said with interest: "If you guess wrong, you will be punished with a drink until you guess right. How about that?"

  Others followed suit.

  "Li Yan, you majored in psychology and have been with the crew for a while. You know the main plot of this drama. It shouldn't be difficult to guess who the murderer is, right?"

  Seeing the enthusiasm of everyone, Zhu Xiaoxiao did not refuse.

  He thought for a moment and said, "Is it...the housekeeper?"