2.17 - Can you let him go first?

Zhu Xiaoxiao walked into the nursing home.

  Qin Guoyuan and his wife were staying in the room. They had probably heard that he was coming. When they saw him, they didn't look too surprised.

  Someone was watching outside the door. Zhu Xiaoxiao walked into the room without squinting and was not blocked.

  "Star! My poor son, how are you doing outside?"

  Qin's mother immediately came up to her, her face full of care for Zhu Xiaoxiao: "Did that beast Qin Hexuan give you any trouble? Oh my God, I can't imagine what you will encounter outside alone. By the way, how did you convince Qin Hexuan? , and asked him to let you in to see us?"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao scratched his chin, thinking that this was hard to say, so he just gave a vague hum, and then said: "Just... just said that, and he let me in..."

  "He let you in so easily?"

  Qin Guoyuan said from the side. He took a closer look at his son and found that he was well dressed and looked good, so he asked again: "Xingxing, where have you lived recently? Do you have enough money left? I remember that before we came to the nursing home, there didn't seem to be any How much money can I leave you? Have you been having a hard time lately?"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao told the truth. Under repeated questioning by Qin Guoyuan and his wife, he almost told the truth.

  Including that he was moving bricks at the construction site, had no money to ask Qin Hexuan, and moved back to the Qin family, and then asked for a position in the company, and Qin Hexuan gave him a sum of money, and when he left later, he also had money to take a taxi, etc. , no matter how big or small, they didn't hide it from the couple.

  But Zhu Xiaoxiao was not stupid enough to reveal his relationship with Qin Hexuan.

  Otherwise, whether his parents accept it or not is one thing, and there will be another situation of repeated bombings.

  But after he finished speaking, Qin Guoyuan seemed to be thoughtful.

  "Is this little beast Qin Hexuan nice to you?"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao snorted: "It's... not bad."

  The premise is that he is obedient.

  "Star, come here."

  Qin Guoyuan waved to Zhu Xiaoxiao, asking Zhu Xiaoxiao to come closer.

  "What's wrong, Dad?"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao walked over obediently.

  There were people watching outside the door, but luckily they weren't eavesdropping.

  They probably thought that if the couple were in this situation, they wouldn't be able to make any trouble, and they wouldn't be able to get out of the nursing home anyway.

  But now Qin Guoyuan called Zhu Xiaoxiao to his side, and whispered with a serious face: "Xingxing, my parents have worked hard all their lives for you, but now because of that white-eyed wolf Qin Hexuan, the company is gone, and I will stay with your mother. I can't get out of the nursing home...

  "But since you can return to the company under Qin Hexuan's nose and live at home, you must seize this opportunity..."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao blinked: "What do you mean, Dad?"

  He doesn't quite understand.

  Qin Guoyuan looked at his only precious son and couldn't help but sigh. He reached out and rubbed Zhu Xiaoxiao's head: "It's all your mother and I's fault for raising you too much, but Xingxing, the only one our family can rely on now is you. Now, do you want your parents to leave the nursing home?"