10.6 - My monk has moved his heart.

Zhu Xiaoxiao's body softened instantly.

  "Monk, he is a pervert..."

  He was breathing rapidly, but the evil ghost opposite him had already become angry and revealed his true form, but Yuan Ming reacted faster. Sanskrit sounds suddenly rose up, swaying in circles, and the evil ghost's shrill screams could be heard in his ears... Zhu Xiaoxiao, damn... In Yuan Ming's arms, his consciousness was blurred, and he didn't know how long it had been before his surroundings started to sway.

  "Monk..."

  Yuan Ming held the person in his arms: "This place is going to collapse."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao made a vague hum, his ears were listening but he was not thinking. He only felt hot and hot all over his body. He couldn't wait to find another comfortable place, and kept digging into Yuan Ming's arms, tugging on his clothes: "Monk, I feel uncomfortable. , please help me...I feel uncomfortable..."

  Gradually, I could no longer hear the sound in my ears.

  If you are poisoned by a pornographic ghost, there is no solution unless you do that.

  The Ghost Suppression Tower collapsed, and all the living people trapped in it were released. Just as they left the Ghost Suppression Tower, they were thrown out of the boat by a golden light. No one could withstand this golden light, and then the golden light transformed. A golden bell was made to cover the whole boat.

  "How is this going?!"

  "Are we saved?"

  "Who saved us? That golden bell..."

  "Is he a Buddhist?"

  "Cao Ne? Why are you here? And you look like this..."

  Cao Ne had a gloomy face and stood firm on the shore. Others either fell on the shore like him, or fell on other boats, or fell into the water, causing a chaos, and everyone was talking about what happened. Something happened.

  what happened--

  He lowered his head and looked at himself who was in a state of embarrassment, gathered up his clothes, and then looked at the painting boat protected by the golden bell.

  When he thought of what happened before, Cao Ne's face became more and more gloomy. He was also poisoned by the pornographic ghost. Although he had been cured, at least three of his success powers were sucked clean. In this way, the pornographic ghost was also poisoned a few times. He was defeated by Yuan Ming in a breath, and then looked around...

  Even if they were not prepared in advance, they were all thrown out without any resistance. It can be seen that the depth of Yuan Ming's skill is undoubtedly superior to them, and it is unfathomable. No wonder he is the holy son of Buddhism... ..Cao Na's mandible tensed, and a hint of haze flashed through his eyes.

  ............

  On the other hand, after the ghost suppression tower collapsed, throwing everyone out was just Yuan Ming's subconscious behavior. When he came back to his senses, he had already protected the boat with a golden bell. Unless his The golden bell, otherwise no one will be able to enter this boat again.

  So now, he and Zhu Xiaoxiao are the only two people on this boat.

  The main boat is extremely gorgeous. As an oiran, the room where the oiran is full of flowers is even more beautifully decorated. And probably because the oiran loves the color red, not only the clothes are mostly red, but even the room is mostly red, and a seat on the bed The brand new mandarin duck red quilt is neatly spread and decorated like a new house.