3.17 - I have enough time...

It was the same unknown transoceanic phone call from before, but I probably thought he wouldn't get through, so I just sent a text message this time——

  [Yanyan, uncle is going back to China. 】

  Zhu Xiaoxiao squinted his eyes, took his cell phone, turned around and walked out of the set.

  He found a place where no one was around and dialed the phone. After only two rings, the person on the other end quickly connected the phone.

  But Zhu Xiaoxiao didn't speak immediately. Instead, he held his cell phone in silence until a few hoarse laughs came from the other side.

  "I thought you wouldn't call me, Yanyan."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao said coldly: "Don't call me Yanyan."

  The person opposite didn't care at all about Zhu Xiaoxiao's sarcastic remarks, and repeated the text message he sent before: "I'm going back to China."

  "Why don't you die abroad?" Zhu Xiaoxiao sneered coldly.

  The man sighed: "Uncle is not having a good life abroad, and he can't survive anymore..."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao interrupted: "This has nothing to do with me. Whether you go back to China or not, don't contact me again."

  The man opposite was silent for a while, then suddenly laughed hoarsely and said: "How could it be okay? Yan Yan, you were the one who changed my uncle's face, otherwise..."

  "Otherwise, how could I have escaped from the country without you?"

  The man laughed happily: "You are now mine..."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao's face suddenly became extremely ugly: "Shut up! It was me who performed the cosmetic surgery on you, and you told me what happened!"

  "Li Mingzhi! You lied to me!"

  Liming Zhi laughed twice more, and his voice was a little bit evil: "So what, you've already boarded my boat, so don't even think about getting off."

  "roll!"

  "When I return to China to find you, Yanyan..."

  With a click, Zhu Xiaoxiao hung up the phone.

  The picture in my memory became clearer and clearer. Liming Zhi was a murderer, and he was a murderer who had been on the run for many years. But for some reason, he suddenly came to him for plastic surgery four years ago, and then left the country, but not before leaving the country. , Liming Zhicai harshly told what he had done.

  ——Not only did he make Li Yan an accomplice, he even threatened him with Li Yan's special preferences so that Li Yan could keep his secrets.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao slowly exhaled: [Everything, I have a hunch...]

  System: [Huh? What hunch? 】

  Zhu Xiaoxiao didn't speak, and he didn't want to go to Ling Yu again.

  And for the next few days of filming, he seemed to be avoiding Ling Yu, never being alone with Ling Yu.

  Film shooting is inherently tight, and there is not much free time to do other things. In addition, Ling Yu also needs to adjust his condition so that he can better devote himself to the filming, so during the remaining time, the two of them are actually at peace with each other. It's as if all the intimacy that happened before has passed.

  In addition, during this period, Liming Zhi contacted Zhu Xiaoxiao several times, but Zhu Xiaoxiao decisively blocked Liming Zhi's contact information.