10.8 - Don't sell it to me, don't eat this set

Xu Xiuran came back not long after he went there.

  "Did you find out clearly now?" Zhu Xiaoxiao wondered why he didn't hear anything.

  "Let's find out clearly."

  Xu Xiuran patted his chest: "Don't worry, I know where he is, but I have a question. Mumu, what do you want to do with that monk?"

  "What do you want to do..."

  A sneer appeared on Zhu Xiaoxiao's face: "Find him and castrate him!"

  Xu Xiuran: "..."

  I don't know what scene came to mind, Zhu Xiaoxiao chuckled again, drank a cup of tea, then touched the edge of the tea cup, suddenly turned his head and pointed it in the direction of Xu Xiuran: "Why are you looking at me all the time?"

  Xu Xiuran was shocked: "You are not..."

  "I am blind, but not without feeling."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao clicked his tongue: "I feel like you are looking at me all the way. What do you want to do?"

  "Yes? No, haha..."

  Xu Xiuran laughed awkwardly, and quickly found a topic to divert Zhu Xiaoxiao's attention: "By the way, what did you ask Xia He and Qiu Sui to buy?"

  "You don't need to know." Zhu Xiaoxiao raised his eyebrows.

  "Why? Can't you tell me?"

  "It has nothing to do with you anyway."

  Xu Xiuran said dryly: "Okay then."

  "By the way, you have not only been looking at me along the way, but you are also very concerned about me. Why, you have fallen in love with me?" Zhu Xiaoxiao asked again abruptly, trying to fool you: "I can tell you, if you want to please Fortunately, if you have other thoughts, as soon as possible——"

  "No, no, really not!"

  Xu Xiuran spoke quickly, barely raising his hand to swear.

  "I just want to please you. After all, I want to join the Hehuan Sect. Now I feel that the Hehuan Sect is getting better and better. The two sisters are so beautiful and they can take care of others. I guess there must be many such beauties in the Hehuan Sect. Mu Mu, you are the young sect leader, so you must introduce me to me more when the time comes."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao snorted: "Let's talk about it later."

  But fortunately I didn't ask any more questions.

  Xu Xiuran breathed a sigh of relief quietly.

  ............

  Not long after, Xia He and Qiu Sui came back.

  Xia He held a package in his hand.

  "Young Master, cough, there are few shops here. Qiu Sui and I visited several shops before we finally bought everything."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao hummed and put down the tea cup in his hand: "Not bad, you can go."

  "Young Master, where are you going?"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao raised his chin: "Go find that monk."

  Xu Xiuran glanced at the bag Xia He was carrying and tightened his heart. Could this be some eunuch's tool? hiss......

  "What are you looking at?" Zhu Xiaoxiao asked.

  Xu Xiuran: "..."

  Can you feel this too?