2.19 - It's convenient for doing bad things

Want to leave...

  Indeed, the premise for him to have someone in his hands now is that Zhu Xiaoxiao wants to stay in the Qin family.

  Once he no longer wants to stay here, what reason does he have to commit himself to him.

  Qin Hexuan's breath suffocated, and he suddenly tightened his grip on Zhu Xiaoxiao.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao whispered: "It hurts..."

  He shook his wrist, trying to get rid of Qin Hexuan's shackles.

  But at this time, he undoubtedly stepped on Qin Hexuan's reverse scale.

  "You want to leave?"

  Qin Hexuan not only held the person tightly, but also pulled the person into his arms, wrapping him tightly. He lowered his head and breathed: "Where do you want to go?"

  I just want to escape from him now...

  As Zhu Xiaoxiang and Qin Guoyuan said, once he takes the company back, will he completely draw a clear line with him?

  Qin Hexuan sneered in his heart, not to mention that Zhu Xiaoxiao couldn't do it. Even if he really allowed Zhu Xiaoxiao to succeed and take back the company, wouldn't Qin Guoyuan be able to run the company again with his current ability? This is just Qin Guoyuan's death struggle. He cannot recognize the reality and does not want to admit his failure.

  Nothing to fear at all.

  But when he thought that Zhu Xiaoxiao agreed without hesitation, Qin Hexuan felt chilled.

  He really...didn't give a shit about him.

  "I'm not going anywhere, brother, you're hurting me."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao felt that something was wrong with Qin Hexuan, why his mood was so unstable. He just said he wanted him to leave, but now he didn't let him go, as if he was afraid of him leaving...

  it's wired.

  And it was uncomfortable to be held like this, like conjoined twins.

  Qin Hexuan did not let go of Zhu Xiaoxiao, but relaxed slightly and said: "You..."

  "Bah-"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao raised his head and kissed Qin Hexuan, and begged softly: "Brother, please let me go first. It's uncomfortable for you to hold me like this. Can we talk about it if we have something to say?"

  Qin Hexuan was stunned for a moment.

  Taking this opportunity, Zhu Xiaoxiao quickly wanted to get out of Qin Hexuan's arms.

  However......

  Qin Hexuan was like a vigilant beast. Before Zhu Xiaoxiao could make a move, he directly grabbed the person back and held him tighter.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao: "..."

  "Is this your new trick?"

  Qin Hexuan lowered his head to smell the prey in his arms and showed his fangs: "In that case, what's the use of just kissing? Is this all you have?"

  "Then...then what do you want..."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao stuttered, looking at the face so close to him, his moist eyes couldn't help but twinkle.

  Qin Hexuan's facial features are handsome and stylish, and his facial lines are sharp and smooth. He has the charm of a mature man. His pupils are dark and deep. When he looks over, Zhu Xiaoxiao thinks that he is the only one in his eyes, as if he is the only one in his eyes. Same, inexplicably, people's faces are red and their hearts are warm.