7.5 - He is also the person I like

Zhu Xiaoxiao naturally noticed Chu Xiao's movements.

  He glanced at Chu Xiao and saw Chu Xiao standing at the door of the cloakroom. He pursed his lips and had a stern face. He stood straight at the door. It was not like he was blocking the door, but only half of it was exposed. His body seemed to be peeking, but he was not afraid of being discovered. He tilted his head slightly and stared closely, as if he was observing secretly.

  After meeting his gaze, her body stiffened slightly, but she held on without moving.

  Like a puppy standing its ground.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao: "..."

  never mind.

  He looked away, found suitable clothes for him according to the size Lu Zhouxing said, and then asked Lu Zhouxing to take him to the bathroom to change clothes.

  In fact, I was just looking for some clothes, nothing fancy.

  But Chu Xiao felt that the atmosphere between the two really concerned him.

  I can't tell what it is, but I just care.

  This is probably an intuition.

  Lu Zhouxing took the clothes and sighed, and said jokingly: "Originally, I was thinking, if there are no clothes suitable for my size, then I can stay with you to sleep for one night. Maybe we can sleep on the same bed and talk by candlelight. , Aning."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao glanced at Lu Zhouxing with a helpless expression: "Go and change clothes quickly."

  "......All right."

  Lu Zhouxing shrugged, carried his clothes and walked out. When he passed by Chu Xiao, he turned his head and smiled at Chu Xiao. Chu Xiao actually wanted to smile back, but the muscles on his face were really stiff and he couldn't smile. It is estimated that the expression on his face at this time is probably not good.

  When Lu Zhouxing entered the bathroom, Chu Xiao looked at Zhu Xiaoxiao who came out of the cloakroom and asked in a low voice: "Who is he?"

  Zhu Xiaoxiao paused, but said in a calm voice: "You don't need to know."

  Chu Xiao suddenly took a breath and wanted to say something more, but Zhu Xiaoxiao had already passed him and went to find an umbrella for Lu Zhouxing.

  The umbrella was placed in the cabinet. Zhu Xiaoxiao searched for it according to his memory, but found footsteps behind him. He turned around and saw that Chu Xiao was following him, pursed his lips, and followed every step. He stopped, and Chu Xiao also stopped. down.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao frowned: "What are you doing?"

  Chu Xiao pursed his lips: "Follow you."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao: "...Why are you following me?"

  "Um......"

  Chu Xiao scratched his head, glanced at Zhu Xiaoxiao, and said in a low voice: "I'll just follow you."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao: "..."

  He turned around and ignored Chu Xiao, and found the umbrella.

  Lu Zhouxing happened to have changed his clothes and came out. He put his soaked clothes into a bag and dried his hair a lot. When he saw Zhu Xiaoxiao handed him an umbrella, his expression was a little helpless: "Find it out for me." Yes."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao hummed.

  "All right."

  Lu Zhouxing took the umbrella and stretched out his hand to rub Zhu Xiaoxiao's head: "Then let's meet up another day."