6.2 - You really fascinate me

He Yuzhi secretly looked at the man in front of him again. He was good-looking, but he was very gangster. He didn't like others to be disobedient and refused. He smoked and drank all the time. Such a person would never be able to get rid of that arrogance and arrogance even if he came clean. The vulgar aura really marred this face.

  But this face is really good-looking, with the fox-like look at the end of the eyes. After drinking, the eyes seem to be shining with water, and the eyes looking over are like hooks. Every time I pick up the wine glass to drink, my head tilts upward slightly. He raised his head, drank slowly, and lowered his eyes, only revealing a little bit of his sight.

  And every time at this time, He Yuzhi always felt that a little leaked gaze was drifting towards him, and when he looked over, he saw that the man had put down the wine glass and was staring at it. , the tip of his tongue slowly licked the wine around his mouth.

  Hehe, when he doesn't speak, he looks like a dog.

  After three rounds of drinking, He Yuzhi pretended to be drunk and finally stopped the drinking party. He lay on the table. The man next to him put down his wine glass and seemed to be sizing him up. His presence was hard to ignore.

  He Yuzhi's heart trembled, and there was a strange feeling in his heart.

  At this moment, a warm touch suddenly came to his face. He Yu paused. He was now facing up with the left side of his face, and the burns on the left half were exposed. Unlike many people who subconsciously cover up the scars on their bodies, He Yuzhi is used to facing people with his burned side, which helps him see many things clearly.

  At this time, the burned area on his face was actually being touched. This area was very sensitive. As soon as he touched it, the nerve sensation was immediately fed back to his mind. It was slightly itchy and warm, as if he was being gently touched. , brought about a strange and weird feeling, making the strange feeling in his heart get heavier and heavier...

  After a while, the hand moved away, and then Ji Ning's soft humming voice came: "Drunk... It's better to be drunk."

  The chair made a sound, as if someone stood up. He Yuzhi thought that Ji Ning would ignore him and go straight upstairs. However, when he approached with the smell of wine, Ji Ning saw him helping him up. He Yuzhi covered him Shocked in his heart, he stumbled and followed Ji Ning to the room. He was half a head taller than Ji Ning, but at this time he pretended to be drunk and lowered his head. Ji Ning's breath sprayed directly on his neck.

  Then... He Yuzhi felt the breath on his neck getting closer and closer. In the end, he took a deep breath... It was definitely not a normal breathing sound, nor was it a reaction to being drunk. , as if he smelled an addictive smell, so he trembled and couldn't help but smell it again and again... He Yuzhi felt that the people around him really trembled slightly.

  When they arrived at the maid's room, the man probably couldn't help him anymore, so he accidentally fell him onto the bed. He Yuzhi groaned, turned it over, and turned it face up, but did not open his eyes. He felt that Ji Ning was still there. No intention of leaving.

  He Yuzhi slowly slowed down his breathing.

  He felt the burning eyes staring at him again, scanning inch by inch. In the quiet space, only the faint sound of breathing could be heard, but as time passed, even the sound of breathing seemed to gradually disappear, and the last thing left was, It was a look that made He Yuzhi feel uneasy... What on earth did this man want to do?

  Did he discover something? Or what did the investigation reveal? No, it's impossible...

  Before He Yuzhi could think any more, a warm touch came on his face again, still on the left side of his face.