3.11 - There is a way to make you happy, do you want to try it?

"Didi——"

  The cell phone I brought back during the filming period suddenly rang. Someone had sent a message.

  ——Ling Yu clicked on it to check, and when he found that it was a message from a certain number, his pupils immediately shrank.

  [Things have made some progress, but it's not good news. 】

  Ling Yu: [What's the progress? 】

  [That person may have gone abroad at that time, and it was difficult to find him. 】

  Ling Yu: [Look for it even if it's hard to find. Money is not an issue. 】

  The other person sent a joke: [How much money can I add? But are you so anxious? 】

  Ling Yu's eyes were gloomy, and he slowly typed a line of words: [The prosecution period is almost over. 】

  【OK, got it. 】

  ............

  After putting away the phone, Ling Yu's mandible tensed and his expression was unpredictable.

  It wasn't until Ding Ran shouted to start filming that he closed his eyes and suppressed the anger surging in his eyes.

  ——Yao An once asked him why he kept taking and filming movies and working non-stop, but he seemed to have no desires and desires, as if he didn't care about anything.

  But in fact, he doesn't care about everything, nor does he have no desires or desires.

  Instead, I have been suppressing and forbearing...

  Hide your truest self under an ulterior secret.

  He has been in this state for so long that even he himself has almost forgotten what he really looks like.

  "Teacher Ling, what's wrong with your hand?!"

  The makeup artist suddenly exclaimed and stepped forward with some fuss: "Why are the finger bones so red? Did they touch somewhere?"

  Ling Yu looked down and said, "Maybe he bumped into something."

  "Looking like this, it probably won't fade away in a while, so I need to use makeup to cover it up." The makeup artist said.

  Ling Yu hummed, "I'll trouble you then."

  "No trouble, no trouble."

  The makeup artist finished covering up Ling Yu's blemishes. After the filming started, Ling Yu was still a little out of sorts.

  During the previous filming, he almost always had one pass, but now his condition is obviously not as good as before. However, Ding Ran and others didn't think much about it. They just thought that Ling Yu was probably tired. After all, Ling Yu and Xi Heng were filming today. , the two of them frequently got into the water and played against each other non-stop, making them both look a little tired.

  But the content of each day's shooting is determined, so even if the actors feel tired, they have to adjust as soon as possible and continue acting.

  Fortunately, Ling Yu had rich experience and immediately adjusted himself after realizing that he was out of shape, but Xi Heng was a little...

  "Xi Heng, what's going on with you?! We've filmed it three times, and we auditioned twice before. Can you still perform well?!"

  Ding Ran raised his loudspeaker and shouted: "If you can't stand up to Teacher Ling's play, you should think about it yourself first and adjust your condition quickly!"