6.15 - I will only recognize you (End)

If the content in He Yuzhi's explanation made netizens doubt Shao Meiyi's remarks, then Ji Xingya's appearance almost exposed Shao Meiyi's true face. She actually has a blind daughter, and she has been there for more than two years. Here, can't you see your son or your daughter?

  And Shao Meiyi didn't say that Ji Ning had a strong opinion of her, so why did she adopt her daughter? She said she longed for family affection and wanted to repair the relationship, so why did she only do this to her son and not her daughter?

  Whether she loves her son or not her daughter, or she has other motives, Shao Meiyi's actions made netizens who originally supported her hesitate.

  At first, netizens supported her and sympathized with her because, as a mother, Shao Meiyi longed to have a good relationship with her children. But now there is another neglected child. So Shao Meiyi, as a "mother", can Somewhat untenable, and Ji Xingya happens to be a blind girl, some netizens even suspected that this was due to the preference for boys over girls.

  As a result, both those who were suspicious of Shao Meiyi and those who originally supported Shao Meiyi felt very uncomfortable. They were very sensitive when it came to issues between men and women on the Internet, and the appearance of Ji Xingya put Shao Meiyi in a difficult position. At the center of the storm——

  "Shao Meiyi, please come out and explain. You said that He Yuzhi was unfilial and did not support you. It was very difficult for you to see He Yuzhi. What about this girl named Ji Xingya? Why didn't you say that you had another one before? Daughter? Why don't you go see your daughter? If you really love your child, why don't you care about your daughter?"

  "Oh my God, there is actually a reversal. I just said wait and see. Those people who helped Shao Meiyi condemn before, do your faces hurt? Why don't you say anything?"

  "If you ask me, the most innocent person here is Ji Ning. He did nothing but did good deeds. He raised Shao Meiyi's daughter for so many years, only to be accused by Shao Meiyi of splitting up their mother and son. It's simply disgusting. Even Shao Meiyi's son doesn't stand up. From her side, it's hard to imagine that this woman doesn't love her children at all! I'll leave it here, as long as parents have a little love for their children, their children will not do this!"

  "Let's look at He Yuzhi's previous statement. It's absolutely amazing. This woman has been lying all the time, and she's still lying now! Absolutely!"

  "Why don't Shao Meiyi come out and explain? When you replied to your son before, didn't you reply very quickly? Could it be that you have a guilty conscience?"

  "For more than two years, and for so many years before that, you neither found a son nor a daughter, nor did you take any measures. Is this your motherly love?"

  "Damn, can you please stop treating netizens as fools and those who support Shao Meiyi? What kind of mentality do you have?"

  "If you ask me, He Yuzhi did a good job calling the police. This kind of woman lies so much that she even believes it. Don't mention the gift of giving birth. Giving birth without raising a child is the most fucked up thing! I'm the most disgusted with giving birth to a child. But they are irresponsible parents!"

  "Seeing that Shao Meiyi hasn't come out, I guess she can't think of a reason when facing Ji Xingya, right?"

  ............

  He Yuzhi has been busy handling this matter in the company, and has also gone to the police to follow up on the situation. So until now, Zhu Xiaoxiao and He Yuzhi have not actually met, and probably he really did not expect He Yuzhi to do so. Yu Zhihui called the police, and Shao Meiyi was completely panicked.