[1] Gate of Babylon

[Name: Augustus Divus Pracentum]

[Level: Level 0]

[Bloodline: Ordinary Human]

[Talent: None]

[Skill: None]

[Equipment: None]

[Noble Phantasm: Gate of Babylon: King's Treasure]

[Items: None]

[Gacha Draws: None]

[Note: A lucky but somewhat incompetent warrior~!]

August looked at the attribute panel in front of him, his face filled with melancholy and helplessness.

System, this is something countless people dream of. With this, one can definitely overturn their life, marry a beauty, and have an unlimited future!

"Sigh, couldn't you give me a basic combat skill? Gate of Babylon sounds impressive, but the reason it's powerful is because of the treasures inside!"

This 'Gate of Babylon' is not the same as the other 'Gate of Babylon'.

August, with this treasure, only possesses a key to a connected 'Golden Capital'.

Compared to the Golden Capital that gleams with all the original treasures in human history, his Golden Capital is an empty shell with nothing inside.

Undeniably, Gate of Babylon is powerful!

It has an incredibly vast space, capable of storing a large number of items. The more precious and numerous the stored items, the higher the grade of the treasure.

If he collects a large number of weapons, although it may not compare to the treasures of the Golden Capital, it's still impressive.

Releasing items from Gate of Babylon only requires a bit of magic to open a channel, and the released items can be automatically recovered.

If August had enough weapons, even though he's currently a rookie, he would still be powerful.

However, the problem lies here. August has just transmigrated, and he is still a Level 0 weakling. For him, Gate of Babylon is currently just a large storage tool with no other use.

August, a modern-day otaku.

For some reason, he woke up one day and found himself in this situation.

Like many protagonist who transmigration to another world, August also possesses a system.

A Gacha system!

As the name suggests, it is a system for 'drawing item from gacha'.

Aside from the 'Personal Attribute Panel' it comes with, the entire system has only two functions: [Gacha] and [Missions].

The only way to get a chance to draw gacha is to complete the tasks the system releases.

Since crossing into this world, there is only one task to be completed.

[Become an adventurer: Join a familia, receive falna from gods, and complete the reward: Draw one normal gacha!]

As for the levels of gacha draws, they are normal draw, advanced draw, and super draw!

The higher the level of the gacha draw, the greater the chance of getting good items, and the lower the chance for lower-level items.

Just like many gacha games, it's all about luck.