[81] Leading a New Protagonist!

Faced with Bell's face full of refusal, August naturally had a solution.

Crack!

August tightened his fist, and a fierce beast's aura accompanied it.

"What did you just say? I didn't hear it clearly."

"I-I'll go..."

Leaving behind tears of pain, Bell had to bow her head under the eaves.

August nodded in satisfaction. One couldn't help but feel the impulse to bully her when Bell emitted a certain charm.

This could be considered a kind of talent.

In this way, following behind August, Bell held a short knife and cautiously looked around.

It was as if monsters would jump out the next second.

Observing her short knife, August didn't need to guess, it was definitely the novice weapon distributed by the guild.

Priced at around a thousand Phalans, it was considered the most common weapon, a guild's support for all new adventurers. However, practically, it was only useful up to the fifth floor, and beyond that, it wasn't of much use.

"Bunny, what are you afraid of? I'm here. What are you afraid of?"

"But... Lady Hestia said the dungeon is very dangerous, and we must stay vigilant."

Thud!

"Then you should go into the dungeon first. You haven't even reached the first floor, who are you guarding against?"

"Oh, haven't I arrived yet?"

Looking at the spiral staircase beneath her feet, she thought that after stepping on it, she would be in the dungeon.

"I say, do you lack common sense?"

"This... um..."

Bell's gaze drifted outward with a guilty look, confirming August's suspicion that she was quite naive, a true greenhorn who knew nothing.

"Bunny, when you register as an adventurer in the guild, don't they provide newbies with instructions? Don't you have one?"

Since August was led by Riveria herself, he naturally didn't receive such things. With a big shot guiding a newcomer, who needed those?

"Well, there seems to be one, but because I was so happy to become an adventurer, I forgot about it."

"You're really something."

"Sorry."

Bell lowered her head, looking like a guilty little creature, making it hard to get angry.

"I didn't expect that I'd have to guide a newcomer within two months of coming to Orario."

"Two months? August, you just came to Orario recently too."

Bang!

Another chestnut struck Belll's forehead hard.

"Call me big bro."

"Yes, big bro."

With her head in her hands, Bell's eyes were already filled with tears.

"I came to Orario two months ago, and now I've just started. Although I'm not very powerful, it's enough to guide you."

"Oh."

For a moment, excitement sparkled in Bell's eyes, transforming from her earlier teary appearance. Honestly, it felt pretty good for August to enjoy the admiration of a little fan.