[41] Ais! Help!!!

Because he had achieved his goal, August's mood became very good.

Looking at the advanced draw he obtained, the temptation for August, a gambling enthusiast, was simply at the MAX level.

In the end, August couldn't resist and, while walking, opened the system draw panel.

With an excited heart, August started this draw.

[First draw: Gate of Babylon King's Treasure!]

[Second draw: Armament Haki!]

Compared to regular draws, the chances of getting good items in advanced draws were much higher.

Watching the large roulette wheel spinning continuously, August's emotions were extremely excited.

This was a common trait among gambling enthusiasts.

[Ding!]

[Congratulations, Host, you have obtained an item: Monster Spawn Pack!]

August was momentarily stunned. He drew a pack?

Subconsciously, August chose to open the pack.

[Ding! Congratulations, Host, you have obtained a rare item: Water Candle!]

[Ding! Congratulations, Host, you have obtained a rare item: Peace Candle!]

[Water Candle: Greatly increases the spawning speed of surrounding monsters!]

[Peace Candle: Greatly reduces the spawning speed of surrounding monsters!]

Looking at these two so-called rare items, August suddenly had a strange feeling.

As a fan of sandbox games, "Terraria," a legendary game, was a game that August had once been addicted to.

Water Candle, wasn't that the candle item inside dungeons?

And Peace Candle, wasn't it something that could be crafted with a Pink Torch and Gold Bar or Platinum Bar at a workbench?

What does this mean? It meant that he had crossed into an anime world, and the items from the game could manifest here.

"Hmm? What's this?"

Ais saw the two candles in August's hands and looked at him with confusion.

Two candles, one blue and one pink, looked quite interesting.

"Nothing, just wanted to get a drink, grabbed the wrong thing."

August, with a poker face, threw the two candles into the treasury, then took out two cans of coke.

He handed one can of coke to Ais, forcefully changing the subject.

Ais didn't think too much and took the coke, starting to drink.

At this moment, August began to contemplate. These two candles, with completely opposite effects, might not be useful in other worlds, but in this world, they were definitely powerful tools.

The Water Candle could increase monster spawn speed significantly, allowing for continuous monster farming and the best money-making option.

As for the Peace Candle, it didn't need to be said. In the dungeon, it was never truly safe as long as there were powerful monsters. The dungeon was alive and would show its fangs when adventurers were at their weakest.

Having a Peace Candle was equivalent to having a life-saving card. In a critical moment, it might save your life.

"Ais, I have an idea."