[83] Defeating Goliath!

August's figure moved like a ghost, constantly flickering around Goliath. Every appearance left a scar on Goliath's body, disappearing before Goliath could counterattack.

In the eyes of Finn and others, this scene was so unbelievable. Not to mention in Orario, even in the entire Loki Familia, no one dared to claim they could emerge unscathed under such an onslaught.

The power of space was truly bugged.

Just like the scene before them, this powerful Goliath appeared so clumsy under August's attacks, like a bunch of fools.

Especially for Bete, watching August's elusive figure, he felt immense pressure.

He was only at level 2, and he already possessed such strength. Even if he said he was level 5, under such weird spatial teleportation attacks, he felt intense fear.

He was not as tough as Goliath, despite his strength, he still had a mortal body.

A fatal wound could be enough to take his life.

While everyone was shocked by August's strength, Ais keenly noticed that the sword in August's hand was the same special sword from before.

A Zanpakuto that could continuously double the weight of the target.

Soon, August's magic, flickering intensively, had consumed almost half. His figure flashed, creating some distance from Goliath.

August's actions puzzled Finn and others. Why didn't he continue the attack?

Only Ais understood because the timing was right.

*ROOOOAR!*

Goliath let out a roar, intending to crush the annoying pest that had been harassing it.

But the next second, Goliath felt a terrifying weight, and the source of this weight was none other than its own limbs and body.

Rumble!

The massive body collapsed suddenly, and the powerful Goliath fell to the ground just like that.

"What's going on? Did August defeat Goliath?"

"No, it's August's magic."

Ais didn't mention the ability of the zanpakuto but cleverly linked it to magic.

"Magic?"

Finn looked over, and when the dust settled after the dust clouds filled the air, he finally saw Goliath's condition.

Goliath's enormous body was embedded in the ground, continuously roaring, but it was only helpless rage. It couldn't even move.

"What is this, gravity magic? No, it doesn't seem like it."

As Orario's strongest mage, even Riveria couldn't identify what kind of magic this was.

This also made Finn look at August with suspicion. It seemed he had underestimated August.

However, when he saw Ais beside him, Finn smiled. August and Ais had now formed a team, which meant August was completely tied to the Familia.

*ROOOOAR!*

Step by step, August approached Goliath.

Facing August, who was just within reach, Goliath struggled to kill this pesky creature, but unfortunately, it couldn't.

"No, August underestimated it. Goliath is..."

Finn, seeing August getting closer to Goliath, panicked.

Not only Finn, but everyone else also wore worried expressions. Although Goliath was a giant, it didn't mean it lacked ranged attacks.

*ROOOOAR!*

Goliath opened its mouth wide, and a surge of magic began to gather, roaring out in an instant.

A shockwave and air impact cannon erupted directly.

"Heh, I've been prepared for this."

August smiled faintly, and his figure disappeared in an instant.

Having watched anime, August naturally remembered all the abilities Goliath had used. How could he not pay attention when he was about to subdue Goliath?

"Goodbye, Getsuga Tenshou!!"

A jet-black crescent soared into the sky, rushing towards the immobilized Goliath.

Rumble~ Rumble~!

The power of this strike was comparable to all-powerful area-of-effect spells.

Splash!

On the crystal wall, Goliath's remains still existed. The huge magic stone inside its body was exposed.

At the spot where Goliath's remains were, a black magic power kept boiling and multiplying at a visible speed. The previous attack hadn't completely killed Goliath.

"Goodbye!"

Swoosh!

The black Elucidator shot out through the his treasury and instantly embedded itself in the magic stone. Goliath, which was still multiplying, seemed to stop abruptly.

Rumble!

Soon, cracks began to appear on the magic stone, eventually shattering into pieces.

Goliath's remains also instantly turned into black smoke and disappeared. Thus, the 17th floor dungeon boss, Goliath, was subjugated.

On Finn's side, everyone watched August successfully defeat Goliath with mixed feelings.

But on the other side, Bell, hiding behind the rocks, watched the monster being taken down, feeling incredibly excited.

"So cool! I definitely want to become an adventurer like big bro in the future!"

The seed of longing officially took root and sprouted in Bell's young heart.

At this moment, August stood there holding a jet-black katana, like a hero who had defeated a monster, making people awe-stricken.

"Big bro, you're amazing."

Bell ran over to August's side, her small face flushed with excitement.

"Hm, what do you think?"

"Awesome!"

"I'm not asking that, I'm asking if you have anything to say."

"Big bro, you're really strong."

Thump!

August directly gave Bell a wallop. Did he ask her to watch from the side to hear her praise?

"I'm asking you, do you understand anything?"

"Uh..."

Looking at Bell's dumbfounded expression, August was speechless. Just because you're acting cute doesn't mean you can get away with it.

"I told you earlier, the giant just now is called Goliath, the 17th floor boss. Similarly, it's the weakest floor boss in the dungeon."

"Is it still the weakest?"

Bell couldn't believe it and, at the same time, deeply felt her own insignificance.

"Do you have anything to say?"

"Big bro, I..."

Thump!

"I'm letting you speak."

"But I don't know what to say. If you want to ask something, just ask directly. Don't keep hitting my head."

Covering her own head, Bell's mist began to gather again, and she was on the verge of crying.

August was also speechless. He asked her to express her thoughts after witnessing such a battle, and she had nothing to say? Also, after hitting her head twice, she looked like she was about to cry.

---
If you're interested in reading more, feel free to visit my patreon which already contains 20+ chapters:
https://www.patreon.com/XElenea