[88] Fusion!

Back in the room, August still hesitated.

The demon clan bloodline was undoubtedly a powerful one, naturally possessing the power of darkness.

However, August feared that once he fused with this bloodline, he might turn into a monstrous demon himself.

After all, the red demon, gray demon, green demon, yellow demon, blue demon, orange demon, bronze demon, silver demon—all of them were monsters without exception.

Among the humanoid demon clan, there were only two perfect human-like figures, Meliodas and Zeldris, the two princes of the demon clan.

"This was drawn from a gacha, so there shouldn't be any issues."

In the end, August decided to merge with the demon clan bloodline and become a Demon.

Although he was a human, August didn't have any attachment to his race. As long as he could become stronger, the concept of race was unimportant.

Moreover, the plot had already started, and he had leveled up to level 3. Without a doubt, he would participate in the next Familia Expedition.

In doing so, he would have to confront deep-level monsters, especially the powerful monsters on the 59th floor.

There were also the strange individuals and Evilus members within the dungeon.

This world was filled with dangers, and August needed to become stronger because weakness was the original sin.

Taking a deep breath, August entered the inner world.

After all, fusing with a bloodline could lead to unknown consequences. Entering the inner world would help avoid potential trouble.

Inside the inner world, it was still a desolate landscape surrounded by mist.

August took out a card depicting a colossal giant, the ruler of the demon clan in "The Seven Deadly Sins," the Demon King.

Crushing the card, a surge of pitch-black magic burst forth.

August was instantly engulfed by this darkness.

Eventually, the dark magic condensed into a three-meter-high black giant egg.

In the midst of the darkness, August could clearly feel the dark magic merging with himself. His body was undergoing a transformation under this force.

Humans and Demons were fundamentally different life forms. The process of merging bloodlines was essentially a form of life evolution.

As an ordinary human, in the process of merging with the demon clan bloodline, August was gradually eliminating his human bloodline, transforming it into a Demon.

The black giant egg formed by the condensation of dark magic was itself a kind of rejuvenation nursery.

Within it, August would transform from a human into a Demon.

And so, time passed slowly during this process.

Ten minutes... twenty minutes... thirty minutes... one hour...

It wasn't until three hours later that this silent and desolate world finally experienced a slight change.

Crack!

A crack suddenly appeared on the surface of the black giant egg.

Then, in just a few breaths, cracks spread all over the giant egg.

"So, this is what it feels like to become a Demon? Not bad."

Amidst the shattered fragments of darkness, August walked out.