[32] Debt!

Clang~

A powerful force directly sent August flying.

He crashed into the rock wall, and the intense impact made August cough up a mouthful of blood.

Four level 2 minotaurs, for August, who was at level 1, were nothing short of a natural disaster.

If there were only one, August might have some chance of winning, but with four, he had absolutely no chance. The absolute gap in strength was impossible to overcome.

"Are you okay, August?"

Watching the battered August, Aki's face was full of concern.

He was the darling of the familia now. If something really happened to him under her watch, she would absolutely blame herself.

*ROOOOAR*

At this moment, the four minotaurs were slowly approaching.

Seeing this, Aki drew her short sword. Despite being a woman, she was a solid level 4. These four minotaurs were no problem for her.

"Don't interfere!"

Just as she was about to attack these sheep-headed monsters, August's voice rang out.

Even though he was covered in injuries, with bones broken in many places, August still hadn't fallen.

August, who inherited the Eight Thousand Sword Styles, would absolutely not allow himself to stop in the midst of a battle.

The end of the fight wasn't about declaring a winner, it was about producing a loser.

And now, August absolutely refused to admit that he was the loser.

Standing up, even though he was covered in wounds, August's fighting spirit remained high.

Hum~

Gate of Babylon, which had not been activated until now, was finally unveiled.

At the same moment, at the instant the swords and blades initiated their attacks, it moved as well.

August's goal was clear. Since one against four was not a match, he would go one against one.

Blocked by a large number of swords, the four minotaurs were gradually separated.

After all, monsters were monsters. Compared to humans, they were more brutal and barbaric, with only the emotion of slaughter in their minds.

*ROOOOAR*

Amidst the roars of the minotaurs, August charged towards them.

Bang~

The large blade clashed with the Elucidator, and the powerful force made August unable to withstand it. As always, the absolute gap in strength was insurmountable.

However, August took a step back after that blow, gathered his strength, and leaped directly into the air. The Elucidator came down in an instant.

Splurt~

A massive wound was torn open on the minotaur, and blood splattered on the ground.

Bang~

In pain, the minotaur retaliated against August. The large blade came down towards August's head.

Blink!

August's figure disappeared instantly and reappeared behind the minotaur.

Splurt~