[17] Rise and Fall of Lefiya!

"Lady Ais~"

Lefiya stared at Ais with lifeless eyes, as if she had lost the meaning of life.

Tione sighed, watching the child being so strongly stimulated.

"Hey, August, can you show us your spatial skill?"

Tiona turned to August and asked.

"I can, but it's not suitable here."

August looked around, there were quite a few people on the street now.

Tiona, on the other side, also realized that this wasn't a good place.

"Then let's go back first!"

"Okay!"

"Hurry!"

While speaking, she grabbed August's hand and rushed towards the familia's residence.

She didn't have any other thoughts. After all, Amazons were a combat race, very open in terms of relationships between men and women, unlike elves.

Tione also grabbed the dejected Lefiya.

As for Ais, watching August being pulled away by Tiona, for some reason, she felt a little uncomfortable in her heart.

Looking at the fried potato balls that should have been delicious in her hand, suddenly she felt no appetite.

In this way, the group quickly returned to the familia.

They arrived at the familia's training ground, a place specifically for familia members to practice and spar.

But now it was afternoon, and most people were not in the familia, so it seemed quite empty here.

"Hurry up, I haven't seen the spatial skill yet!"

Tiona couldn't wait.

Not only her, but Tione was also curious about why Finn valued August so much.

As for Lefiya, she was staring at August, and if looks could kill, August would have been torn to pieces.

Buzz~

Without further ado, August directly activated the Gate of Babylon.

The golden door opened, and weapons extended through the golden ripples.

"Wow! So cool!"

Looking at such a splendid scene, Tiona was amazed.

But it didn't end there. Next, two weapons suddenly shot out.

Bang~

Two weapons were inserted into two distant wooden stakes.

And these two weapons pierced through the stakes, showing the strength of the shot.

"Wow..."

Tiona was almost jumping up, this attack style was just too cool.

In terms of elegance, it was even cooler than using magic.

"Gate of Babylon, with the skills I possess, I have a treasury that can collect all the treasures in the world. The items stored in it become my weapons!"

As he spoke, the two weapons turned into golden dots and disappeared, returning to the treasury.

Seeing this ability to automatically retrieve items, Tiona's eyes almost sparkled.

Unlike Tiona, Tione thought of many things.

In Finn's words, August would be the future core of the entire familia, and also the strategic core.