[69] I'm Waiting for You to Conquer Me! Little Man!

Bang!

August was thrown directly onto the bed, and at this moment, Tsubaki was completely undressed.

Gurgle~

Watching such a scene, as a man and one who was experiencing the forbidden fruit for the first time, coupled with guarding the empty mansion alone last night, his heart naturally raced.

"Kid, it seems you're just pretending to be serious."

Tsubaki glanced at August, mocking him slowly.

"This is just instinct. I'm also a man, how can I be indifferent?"

"That's just right. Since you've paid, I can't let you lose out."

Saying that, Tsubaki took control of August, displaying the demeanor of a female rogue.

August had the Blink teleportation magic, leaving was just a thought away.

However, faced with such a situation, any man would find it hard not to be moved, especially August.

"Uh, Tsubaki, this kind of thing is about mutual consent."

"What's wrong? Are you unwilling? You've already paid, haven't you?"

Her words clung to the phrase 'you've paid' tightly. August had just compared her to a prostitute, which angered her.

Being a half-dwarf, Tsubaki, due to having half-human blood, wasn't as short as most dwarves. But because of her skin color, she had often been mistaken for an Amazon. In her weaker days, she faced trouble many times.

Additionally, her figure was impressive, making her a target for many who wanted to take advantage of her.

Over the years, she considered finding a partner, but none seemed suitable.

August, in multiple years, was the only man who made her feel different, the only one she didn't dislike.

Even with Finn, her remarks were only playful jokes with a hint of color, and that was the extent of it.

Having stripped August completely, Tsubaki was slightly surprised. Although he seemed slim, his physique was not lacking at all.

"Kid, you seem pretty good."

"Hey, Tsubaki, do you want to reconsider? There's still room to turn back."

"Hmph! Room to turn back? At this point, you want to escape? Are you still a man?"

"You, I'm afraid you'll regret it. My woman can only belong to me."

"I'm waiting for you to become stronger to conquer me!"

Saying that, Tsubaki pounced on August, and he, no longer resisting, rolled together with her!

...

Two hours later, everything settled in dust...

Tsubaki looked at August with slight surprise. He was level 5, a half-dwarf with superior physical qualities compared to humans. But August had satisfied her, which was unexpected.

However, after the surprise, Tsubaki was satisfied. This small man wasn't bad.

On the other hand, August, who had dressed, felt incredibly heavy-hearted.

Why? Because the day before yesterday, even though he had consumed Ais, it was ultimately her initiative.

Today was different, he was forcefully taken by a woman.

This made August start to doubt if he was truly just a pretty boy.

He, the man destined to establish a Golden Capital in this otherworld, had been dominated by women twice in a row. It irritated him.