[79] One Month Later!

And so, August's life entered a period of stability.

Every day, he went to dungeon to kill monsters, and approximately every four to five days, he made a trip to the 28th floor to carry goods.

Apart from this, August had nothing else to do.

This kind of life continued for more than twenty days, almost a month.

On this day, inside the familia residence, he looked at the ability values Loki handed over, nodding inwardly.

[Augustus Divus Pracentum]

[LV·2]

[Strength: SSS·1500]

[Endurance: SSS·1500]

[Technique: SSS·1500]

[Agility: SSS·1500]

[Magic Power: SSS·1500]

[Skill: Gate of Babylon: King's Treasure, Armament Haki, Lust]

[Magic: Blink, Getsuga Tenshou]

[Development Skills: Mystery]

After almost a month, all of August's attributes finally reached the maximum value of SSS·1500.

Before S·999, it was relatively quick, but after breaking the limit of S-level, raising the ability values slowed down.

However, in order to lay a solid foundation, August decisively decided to raise all attributes to the maximum value.

It took until today to finally achieve this.

"Kid, are you satisfied now?"

"Yes."

"Well then, go find your great cause. But I'll warn you in advance, achieving the great cause of upgrading to level 3 will be much more difficult for you than a regular level 2. You know the reasons."

"Understood. I plan to settle an old score in a few days. It should be about time."

"Settle an old score? Do you plan to challenge Goliath?"

"Yes, I suffered a miserable defeat last time. If it weren't for Ais, I might not have made it."

"In that case, go ahead. Although Goliath, as the floor boss, is a monster comparable to level 4, with your current strength, you should be able to defeat it."

"Of course."

August dressed and a fighting spirit shimmered on his face.

For almost a month, August spent practically every day in dungeon.

In these many days of battles and fights, both combat experience and strength grew rapidly. Compared to before, August's strength had made a leap.

"By the way, tonight is Denatus, which means it's time to decide your title. How about it? What kind of title do you want? As long as it's not too outrageous, we can secure it for you."

"Denatus?"

"Yes, the one hosting this Denatusis that woman Freya. But we have some acquaintance with her, so she'll give us some respect."

"I don't really care about the title, as long as it's not too extravagant."

"Disappointing. Well, I'll just play around then."

"As long as you're happy."

After saying all this, August left.

A few weeks ago, Ais no longer accompanied August to dungeon.