[95] Demonization!

Swoosh!

A swift figure kept weaving through the monsters.

Everywhere she went, all the monsters were instantly killed with a single blow.

And it wasn't someone else, it was Ais, who had just obtained a new weapon. Since she was going to subjugate the floor boss, she naturally needed to familiarize herself with her new weapon.

August and Tsubaki walked behind, collecting the loot from the ground.

"Hey, Ais's strength has surpassed level 5, right? When did you manage to win her over?"

"Before you."

"Huh? So, you, this playboy, were planning to build a harem from the start?"

"Every man has a big family in his heart. It's just that only a few have the ability to turn it into reality."

"Wake up, you're just a playboy. Why bring up so much nonsense?"

She had seen through it. August was a womanizer, and now, with both Ais and Tsubaki under his wing, his strength would undoubtedly increase.

*ROOOOOAR!*

While the two were arguing, a newly spawned monster from the side suddenly launched an attack.

August glanced at it, and the shadow formed by his feet began to distort.

Splurt!

A shadow blade tore the monster apart, a powerful force killing it in a single blow.

Tsubaki, witnessing this, couldn't help but feel surprised.

However, considering August's strange physique, she could understand.

Getting stronger by sleep with women wasn't just a benefit for him, women also enjoyed some advantages.

Now that both Ais and Tsubaki were taken by this scoundrel, his strength would naturally increase.

In this way, from the upper, middle, lower layers of the dungeon, all the way to the deep layers, August and Tsubaki hardly had to make a move. At most, they intervened when some newly spawned monsters attacked.

All other monsters were killed by Ais.

The reason was simple, to make her quickly familiarize herself with the new sword.

In this continuous exploration by the three, they finally reached the thirtieth floor.

Creak! Creak! Creak!

As soon as they entered, a dense swarm of skeleton monsters crawled out from the ground.

The number was several times greater than before, almost countless.

These skeletons weren't individually strong. Although they were level 3 monsters, their strength was similar to level 2 or even weaker.

However, the terrifying aspect of these monsters wasn't their individual strength but their overall strength.

A vast expanse of skeletons lay ahead.

Skeleton monsters, skeleton swordsmen, skeleton archers, skeleton shield soldiers, and even skeleton knights.

Like an army, small but fully equipped.

"Hey, if I'm not mistaken, this is a Monster Feast, right? I've never heard of so many skeletons appearing at once."

"Yeah."

Ais nodded, unsheathing the Mithril Sword and charging towards the skeleton army.

"I heard from Finn that you're an unlucky guy, accustomed to extraordinary situations, monster feasts, and monster enhancements. Now it seems that's absolutely true."