[20] Five Regular Draws! Sword Art Inheritance!

Bang~

Accompanied by a flash of sword light, a monster was directly killed, turning into black smoke and disappearing.

[Ding!]

[Congratulations, host, for completing the mission 'Test the Waters III: Hunt 1000 level 1 monsters, 1000/1000, Completion Reward: Regular Draw Five Times!]

August exhaled a breath, finally, after three days of intense grinding, he had completed this task.

In the past two days, August had killed 100 monsters each day, a total of 200 monsters. He still needed 800 more to complete the task.

During these days, August went out early every day, not delving as deep as before, only staying within the first five levels.

Spending a full three days, he finally completed the task of killing 1000 monsters.

It was a blood, sweat, and tears history, a daily routine of opening the Gate of Babylon and continuously harvesting monsters.

Simultaneously, under Ais's 'guidance' during these days, August had also managed to grasp the basics of melee combat with cold weapons. He could now be considered a qualified adventurer.

"Three days, three days! Finally done! Ghost knows how I got through these three days!"

August sat directly on the ground, relieved by the burden lifted.

Five Regular Draws! Already got french fries, fried chicken, and coke in previous draws. This time, his luck shouldn't be too bad.

As a qualified gacha-drawing enthusiast, even though he was now in the underground dungeon, August didn't hesitate to open the system.

The familiar gacha-drawing roulette appeared. August's face was filled with excitement.

"Ah! O'Goddess of Fortune! O'Gacha's Personification! O'All the World's Good! Grant me good luck! Open!!!"

As the word 'Open' fell, the card-drawing roulette started spinning.

One square after another passed by, and finally, as the speed slowed down, the results came out...

[Ding!]

[Congratulations, host, for obtaining item: Coke *500!]

For the first draw, August suddenly spat blood. coke again? Even though it was multiplied by five, it was still coke.

But fortunately, this was just a trial for the first draw, and August was prepared for this.

But the gacha-drawing continued...

[Ding! Congratulations, host, for obtaining weapon: Elucidator!]

[Ding! Congratulations, host, for obtaining item: Ninjutsu Card - Great Fire Annihilation!]

[Ding! Congratulations, host, for obtaining item: Sword Art Inheritance Card!]

[Ding! Congratulations, host, for obtaining item: Original Flavor Potato Chips *100!]

[Elucidator: Drops from monsters, equipment at the level of a magic sword!]

[Ninjutsu Card - Great Fire Annihilation: Crush to release 'Great Fire Annihilation' once, single-use item!]

[Sword Art Inheritance Card: Randomly obtain one sword art inheritance!]

Looking at his gains this time, five draws, aside from coke and potato chips, the others were not bad.

Elucidator, the black sword from the protagonist Kirito in "Sword Art Online." Although August didn't know how it compared to the equipment in this world, it was undoubtedly much stronger than his current equipment.