[82] Commencing the Subjugation of Goliath!

After taking Bell through the first three floors, August prepared to head to the seventeenth floor.

"Bunny, starting from now, I will take you to the lower floors. During this time, no matter what monsters we encounter, you can only watch. With your current strength, you are too weak, not even an opponent."

"Yes, big bro."

"Well, I'm taking you to the lower floors to make you understand the gap in strength. Remember it well."

"Yes."

In this regard, Bell was obedient.

Or perhaps, after witnessing the attack style of Gate of Babylon, Bell was completely captivated.

Deep down, what she desired the most was a magical ability that was incredibly magnificent and powerful, because that would be very cool.

In this way, although August had Bell with him, his speed of advancement was by no means slow.

Wherever he went, all the monsters were slaughtered by his treasury attacks.

Crossing through the upper and middle floors, after a while, August and Bell arrived at the seventeenth floor.

On this journey, Bell witnessed various monsters. Most of them made her feel tiny. If it were her, she would undoubtedly be instantly killed.

However, these seemingly powerful monsters, in front of August, were as weak as ants.

From ancient times, heroes loved beauties, and conversely, beauties also cherished heroes.

A naive girl who grew up in a rural area, after experiencing such situations, a small seed was quietly planted in her heart, waiting to germinate and take root in the future.

"Bunny, hide to the side. No matter what happens, don't come out."

"Oh."

Seeing the seriousness on August's face, Bell quickly ran to the edge and peeked out from behind a large rock, curious about everything happening.

August nodded, took out a water candle from the treasure trove, and lit it.

Apparently, it had been over a month. At this time, even if Goliath hadn't been reborn, it was almost time. So, just by stimulating it with a water candle, it should be enough.

Rumble!

Sure enough, in less than two minutes, the entire crystal wall of the seventeenth floor vibrated, followed by a roar.

All the sighing crystal walls around shattered, and an immensely gigantic monster crawled out from the crystal wall.

This scene instantly stunned Bell. It was the first time she had seen such a terrifying monster.

Moreover, compared to this monster, the monsters she had encountered on the way seemed like livestock.

Yet, to August, standing there and watching the appearance of the giant Goliath, a slight smile appeared on his face.

From the two golden ripples, two swords slowly descended.

One was the zanpakuto that could sever souls, and the other was a sword completely black.

"Come, let's fight, Goliath."

*ROOOOOAR!*

Both man and monster moved simultaneously.

Holding a sword and a blade, August, facing Goliath's roar, felt the burning of battle spirit within him.

Clang!