[43] Failed Monster Stealing.

August took out the Interpreter, took a deep breath, and stared at the giant Goliath in front of him.

*ROOOOAR*

Goliath roared and moved towards August.

With each step of its huge body, the ground trembled.

Boom~

Suddenly, a powerful attack came. The giant's arm rose, shattering massive rocks, sending them flying. Some of the debris posed the most troublesome threat.

Under the immense power, each piece of debris was like a small knife, capable of causing a cut with the slightest carelessness.

"Let me see how powerful my 'skill' is now."

August's eyes turned a crimson red, and a thin blood mist enveloped his body.

Eight Thousand Sword Styles, a path that walked alone in the abyss of death and slaughter.

If one got lost in it during this period, the outcome was evident.

"Armament Haki!"

A pitch-black Armament Haki wrapped around him.

Swoosh~

August was like a bullet fired at an extremely fast speed towards Goliath.

However, August was not yet adept at using Armament Haki, and using it rapidly consumed his stamina.

August never thought he would win against Goliath in this battle. If he couldn't handle a group of level 2 monsters, how could he defeat a level 4 floor boss?

This battle was August's test of his own strength from the beginning, not to defeat Goliath, but for a true all-out battle.

He exerted force in his legs, jumped, and landed in mid-air, directly across from Goliath.

The Interpreter was held high above his head, power gathering at a point as he swung it down towards Goliath.

Splurt~

The sword clashed with Goliath's tough skin, causing blood to spurt out, leaving a long wound.

Boom~

Goliath retaliated with a direct slap towards August.

In mid-air, August had no place to leverage, and he was sent flying.

Boom~

The crystal wall shattered with a sigh, burying August in the debris.

Splash~

However, August quickly crawled out of the wreckage.

Surprisingly, August himself didn't suffer much damage.

It wasn't that Goliath's power was insufficient or August was lucky, it was because, at that critical moment, August covered himself with full-power Armament Haki and managed to endure.

"Haha, the difference is so huge."

August looked at the distant wound that seemed significant but was merely a scratch compared to Goliath, feeling a bit bitter.

*ROOOOOAR*

However, Goliath didn't stop its steps because of August's contemplation.

The power and mission obtained from the Dungeon were clear: to kill all humans.

Within a few hundred meters, Goliath quickly closed the distance.

Then, it stomped towards August. If it hit solidly, August would not only be dead but also severely injured.

August roared, concentrating all his strength at one point.