[16] Greedy Ais!

Back in Orario, all the magic stones and drops were exchanged for Valis.

This trip directly yielded August over forty to nearly fifty thousand Valis, with the majority coming from monster drops. Although they were the lowest-tier drops, they were still valuable.

Combined with yesterday's ten thousand Valis, August was now a wealthy man with over fifty thousand Valis.

However, this was only relative.

For a newcomer, August was definitely considered rich now.

But compared to most adventurers, August couldn't even be called middle class.

Leaving aside other factors, just a visit to the prosperous Hostess of Fertility would likely cost August more than his entire fifty thousand Valis.

Without lingering outside, August and Ais went straight back to the familia.

After a morning of fighting plus the efforts at noon, August completed today's "small goal".

At the same time, he became more familiar with Ais.

When returning to the surface, Ais had already finished all the fried chicken and cleaned up all the traces.

"Fried potato balls, super delicious fried potato balls, don't miss them when you pass by!"

Suddenly, a yelling voice came over.

At this moment, Ais's gaze shifted.

Who would have thought that the extremely aloof Sword Princess would actually love food like fried potato balls.

After a slight hesitation, Ais turned and walked towards the fried potato ball stall.

In front of her favorite food, everything else took a back seat.

"Give me two fried potato balls, the red bean cream flavor."

"Sure, please wait a moment!"

The seller was a man who seemed kind.

Naturally, August recognized this person, the God of War, Takemikazuchi.

Unlike Loki, Takemikazuchi's familia wasn't strong, so as a god, he often worked just like an ordinary person to make ends meet.

In the original plot, he and Hestia worked as employees at the "fried potato ball" branch.

"Thank you for your patronage. Two red bean cream-flavored fried potato balls, a total of 600 valis."

Ais took the two fried potato balls and subconsciously tried to pay, but then she suddenly became dumbfounded.

She didn't bring money.

She almost never went out with money, and even when she came back from the dungeon, she exchanged Valis from the guild.

However, this time, although she went to the dungeon, she didn't hunt monsters at all because she was with August, so naturally, she didn't have any Valis.

"Don't have it? It's okay, you can pay next time."

Takemikazuchi smiled and said, he naturally knew Ais.

After all, in Orario, there were few who didn't know the name of Ais, the Sword Princess, especially since Ais was a regular customer at his stall.

When Ais was a little at a loss, a hand stretched out from the side.

"I'll do it. Ais has accompanied me for so long today, how can I let you pay!"

August walked over, took out 600 Valis, and helped Ais pay.