[64] Tiona, Who Doesn't Know How to Speak!

As night fell, the Loki Familia's dinning hall was filled with members who had worked hard throughout the day and had returned.

The entire dinning hall was now crowded with people—some in small groups and others alone. However, this atmosphere was indeed what many familia members had longed for.

At one table sat Tiona, Tione, Lefiya, and Akii.

They were all core members of the familia, including Aki, who was a logistical member. Both she and Raul served as Gareth's assistants.

"These days, Lady Ais is always with that man. It's really infuriating."

Lefiya tightly gripped the fork in her hand, her face full of envy and jealousy.

How much she wished to be close to Ais like that. Unfortunately, before she could act, she was beaten to the punch.

Aki, who was eating on the side, silently agreed. Since Ais suggested teaming up with August last time, she hadn't gone to the dungeon with him.

At this table, two people were dissatisfied due to another couple.

"Speaking of Ais, Lefiya, there's something I don't know if I should tell you."

"What's the matter, Miss Tiona?"

"It's just that, Ais and August, their relationship has become quite close. If you really want to pursue Ais, it's best not to harbor too much hostility toward August."

Tiona said tactfully, as she couldn't directly say, "The person you admire is already sleeping with him."

"This is impossible! That bastard and I have irreconcilable grievances. I would rather die than be with him!"

Her attitude was extremely firm, and because of this, Tiona began to sweat profusely.

On the other side of the table, Lefiya, who was just starting, didn't notice Tiona's odd behavior. However, as Tiona's older sister, Tione, noticed it keenly. It seemed like Tiona was hiding something.

"Hey, are you hiding something from us?"

"No no, how could I."

"What's wrong, you seem suspicious."

Under the intense gaze of her younger sister, Tiona's cold sweat flowed profusely.

And it was this behavior that made Aki and Lefiya also look at Tiona.

This immediately made Tiona panic. She wasn't a person who could keep secrets well, and being stared at like this, how could she endure it?

"Tell us what's going on."

"Really, there's nothing."

"Huh? Nothing~?"

Tione sneered, and directly pulled Tiona into her arms.

In this place that countless men dream of, Tiona got to enjoy it today.

"Ugh~ ugh~"

Tiona struggled continuously against Tione's chest but couldn't break free at all.

Because of the actions of these two sisters, they attracted the attention of many people in the entire dinning hall. Especially after seeing such a scene, almost all male members showed expressions of envy, and a small fraction even had their mouths watering.

"Ha~, you scoundrel, what are you trying to do?"

"Oh la la, what did I do? I was just having a friendly exchange with my dear sister."

Saying this, she puffed up her chest, and the two peaks swayed.

In that moment, all the men's gazes were drawn away. Several of them even had nosebleeds, causing widespread casualties.