[96] Continue Advancing, Just One Step Away!

"Hey, is that really August?"

Tsubaki couldn't believe her eyes as she watched the figure toying with the Skeleton General, her face full of disbelief.

"August just an level 2, and that's an enhanced species at level 3, comparable to an level 4 Skeleton General. Even if you wanted to defeat such a monster, it wouldn't be so easy."

But at this moment, August, like a cat playing with a mouse, was toying with the Skeleton General.

*ROOOOOAR!*

The Skeleton General let out an angry roar.

None of its attacks had touched this little pest, making it furious.

"Getsuga Tenshou!"

Without using any weapon, shadow transformed into a blade, slashing with this strike.

The dark crescent cut through the air, directly beheading the Skeleton Giant from above, splitting it in half in the blink of an eye.

Boom!

The huge corpse fell to the ground, and the Skeleton General was resolved just like that.

Tsubaki was full of disbelief, while Ais was jubilant and excited.

The stronger August became, the more it proved that her initial decision was correct. Her partner would become the strongest existence.

Unbeknownst to Ais herself, in her interactions with August, her determination had gradually undergone some changes.

She no longer pursued the power in a hurry that she had originally sought, as she would surely reach that place in the end.

Because in addition to wanting power, she also wanted a place other than her current home, Loki Familia.

But after meeting and connecting with August, she knew she had found her place, found her own home after having a partner.

As a woman, after having a partner, her original goal of only wanting to reach the peak of power has been renewed, now in addition to wanting the ultimate power, she also wants to maintain the family she currently has with August.

After dispelling the Demonization, August exhaled a breath.

Returning from the vortex of power brought some changes to August.

The first Demonization let him experience the ultimate strength, the power of darkness. It was truly exhilarating.

Moreover, during the Demonization, August discovered that his original sin of lust resonated with the power of darkness.

In a certain sense, darkness and original sin were mutually responsive.

It was like light and virtue, there was no necessary connection, but they complemented each other.

"If I can completely integrate the original sin of lust, maybe I can create a power surpassing the Ten Commandments."

A gleam flashed in August's eyes, his face filled with excitement and enthusiasm.

The Ten Commandments were created by the Demon King to pacify the chaotic demon realm by dividing half of his power into ten parts, each representing a curse.

Each Ten Commandments possessed immense power and was itself a curse.

Moreover, each Ten Commandments was also a fragment of the Demon King's power, a vessel for his soul.

As long as the Ten Commandments existed, the Demon King wouldn't die. By absorbing all the Ten Commandments, the Demon King could possess a new body, usurping it and becoming the new body of the Demon King.