[58] Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation!

August lay on a massive rock, and below, a large number of monsters continued to spawn.

Dozens, hundreds, until the surroundings were densely packed with monsters, August nodded, indicating that it was almost enough.

And because of his actions, some monsters on the adamantite mine side had already rushed over.

However, August wasn't worried. There were two Level 5 adventurers, Ais and Bete, there. With them, there wouldn't be any problems.

His gaze fell on the monsters around, and August's lips curled up slightly. Then, he took out a card.

Ninjutsu Card - Great Fire Annihilation, a disposable skill card August had drawn before.

Click~

August crushed the card, his face filled with anticipation.

Then, a phantom appeared beside August, dressed like a certain ninja from anotrher world, with spiked long hair, emitting an intimidating aura.

The Legendary Uchiha - Uchiha Madara!

However, this Uchiha Madara phantom had no will of its own. In August's eyes, it looked more like a machine mechanically executing commands.

Under August's gaze, Uchiha Madara began to form hand seals:

Rat - Ox - Dog - Horse - Monkey - Boar - Tiger!

"Fire Release - Great Fire Annihilation!"

A proud voice echoed, and then, a massive fireball descended towards the ground.

Boom~!

The moment it landed, the flames instantly exploded, turning the surroundings into a sea of fire. Uchiha Madara phantom disappeared along with the completion of its task.

At this moment, August extinguished the water candle and quietly observed the scene below.

Powerful! Incredibly powerful!

This was just a ninjutsu, and Uchiha Madara's most potent ability was his Sharingan.

The monsters below, like ants, were swiftly cleared in the blink of an eye.

The only thing August was worried about was whether the drop items and magic stones under this sea of fire would also be incinerated.

[Ding!]

[Congratulations, host, for completing the mission : 'Hunting Moment I: Kill 10 level 2 monsters, 10/10. Completion Reward: Normal draw twice!']

[Ding! Congratulations, host, for completing the mission : 'Hunting Moment II: Kill 100 level 2 monsters, 100/100. Completion Reward: Normal draw six times!']

In an instant, two system missions were completed, and eight normal draws were obtained.

Upon opening the system, the completion rate for the third hunting mission had reached [374/1000], and this number continued to grow.

With a single strike, over three hundred monsters were instantly annihilated. This was the most satisfying monster grinding experience for August.

On the other side, at the adamantite mine, Bete kicked a monster that pounced towards him and then saw a sea of fire in the distance.

Even the entire floor was rendered orange-red by this sea of fire, appearing somewhat desolate.

"What is that guy doing? And this sea of fire, could he also use flame magic?"