[24] Elegant Cat!

*Tuk* *Tuk* *Tuk*

The crisp sound of footsteps echoed in the corridor.

At this moment, Aki's heart was filled with curiosity and wonder.

She had been entrusted with a heavy task—to approach August, to interact with him, become friends, partners, companions, and, if she wished, even a lover.

The last part was not mandatory, but from Finn's attitude, she could sense something.

She was the beautiful girl among the beautiful girls, and the target of this hony trap was the newcomer August, who had just joined the familia.

What shocked her even more was that the one assigning her this task was her most respected Captain Finn.

Moreover, from Finn's implications, this was also the will of the Goddess Loki.

This made her curious about August. Both Loki and Finn valued him so much, to the extent of having a level 4 adventurer like herself approach him. What kind of person was he?

While contemplating, Aki arrived at the door of August's room.

Since she had come with Finn before, she knew August's room and was one of the first people in the familia to interact with August.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Taking a deep breath, Aki knocked on the door.

In no time, the door opened, and a sleepy-eyed August appeared before her.

Admittedly, August might not be described as extraordinarily handsome, but he was still in the good-looking category, especially after becoming an adventurer, with improvements in various aspects. In modern terms, he could be considered campus heartthrob material.

"Who is it?"

In his drowsiness, August looked at this girlat the door, feeling quite puzzled.

He didn't recall knowing such a pretty cat lady. What could she want with him?

"Hello, I'm Anakitty Autumn, your companion. This is Captain's idea."

"Companion?"

"You can also understand it as a guide or consultant."

"I already have an adventurer consultant, signed up at the guild."

"That doesn't conflict. We are companions in the same familia. In terms of safety and secrecy, we're better than the guild!"

"Oh, an experienced guide for a newcomer?"

"You can say that!"

Aki smiled, and although her words were calm, her gaze continued to assess August.

As a demi-human of the cat race, she could keenly sense many signs of fatigue on August. Obviously, even though he slept during the day in the familia, he had not experienced a day of virtual rest.

"Please come in, sorry, the room is a bit messy."

Entering the room, Aki also noticed that it was too simple inside.

Apart from the basic furniture that was originally in the room, there were only a few more beddings. Other than that, there was nothing else.

But this was normal since August had only joined a few days ago.

"I only have some hometown drinks here. I apologize!"

August took out a glass of coke. After all, someone came to visit, and he couldn't offer plain water.