[65] Its You!

Tiona and Tione, the two sisters, exchanged glances, but neither of them was willing to speak.

With a look, Tione signaled to Tiona to explain.

However, Tiona chose to turn her head and ignore it directly. Others might not know, but she herself know about Lefiya's fragile little heart. If she were to be told, who knows how she would react.

"What kind of riddle are you two playing?"

Lefiya was also a little annoyed. The two of you exchanged glances, excluding her.

"Well, Lefiya, the thing is, between August and Ais, the emotions may well exceed your imagination."

"That's absolutely impossible. They've only known each other for a few days."

"These things are really hard to say."

"Tione, what do you want to say?"

"Well..."

Lefiya was her backing, and Tiona really didn't want to hurt her.

Then Tione gave Tiona a fierce look. It was all this girl's fault, throwing this matter onto her.

"Alright, let me say it. Last night, Ais and August took a step into adulthood."

"Huh?"

"Don't you understand? They've done everything they should and shouldn't do."

Boom!

Like a thunderbolt on a clear day, it directly struck Lefiya's head.

If she still didn't understand, then she must be a fool.

In an instant, an image appeared in her mind: a room, Ais who was not wearing any clothes, and then August, who looked like a hungry wolf, pounced on Ais and tore off the beautiful clothes Ais was wearing and enjoyed the naked body she craved so much, and after that August slowly molested Ais who couldn't fight back and could only cry, and in the end August inserted his monster rod into Ais's cute body, and started molesting her for days, weeks and years until Ais became pregnant with that hungry wolf's child.

"Lady Ais!!!"

She let out a tragic scream, and Lefiya immediately fell on the table, crying loudly.

Tears flowed like a tap that couldn't be turned off.

"Tiona, look at what you've done."

Tione hurried over to comfort Lefiya.

"Sooner or later, they would find out. These two are really nauseating right now."

Tiona shrugged, although she felt a bit sorry, it was better to explode now than when she saw Ais.

"Ais, why? Why did you... sob..."

At this moment, Lefiya's tears were flowing freely.

"Don't be too sad, Lefiya. This thing called love is unpredictable."

"But... but... Ais, she's been defiled by that man."

Lefiya cried while expressing her extreme sorrow.

Tiona, who had no emotional foundation herself, didn't know how to comfort her. After all, she had an unrequited love herself.

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

At this moment, footsteps approached.

At the entrance of the restaurant, a man and a woman walked in.

"Huh? Why just the four of you? Is no one dining with today?" August's puzzled voice sounded, immediately drawing the attention of the four women.

Looking towards the restaurant entrance, they saw August and Ais walking in side by side. The two standing there seemed to emanate an aura of a perfect couple.

"Ah! It's you, you scoundrel! I'll kill you!"

In her grief and anger, Lefiya instantly spotted her romantic rival and rushed towards August.

August was bewildered, promptly restraining Lefiya's head with his hand. Leveraging his height and arm length advantages, he directly subdued her.

"I'll kill you! Kill you!"

Although she couldn't touch August, Lefiya's hands didn't stop scratching and clawing at him.

"Lefiya?"

Ais, standing nearby, looked at Lefiya with confusion.

"Ah, Lady Ais!"

In extreme sadness, Lefiya rushed into Ais's embrace, crying loudly.

Ais instinctively patted Lefiya's back gently, comforting her like one would a child.

At this moment, Tiona, Tione, and Aki, wearing somewhat awkward expressions, approached.

"So, can someone tell me what's going on here?"

August pointed at Lefiya, who refused to leave Ais's embrace.

This was his women, just acquired, and someone was already trying to snatch her?

"Well, Lefiya found out about you and Ais just now, so she couldn't control her emotions for a moment."

"How did she find out?"

August looked at Tiona sharply. Among the entire familia, she was the only one who knew about this, no one else did.

Tiona and Aki quickly looked to the sides and distanced themselves from Tiona.

Seeing this, Tione's mouth twitched. She was trying to clear her name too quickly.

"Well, it just slipped out in the heat of the moment."

Tiona, fearless of consequences, admitted it straightforwardly. Caught red-handed, she didn't bother to come up with excuses.

August was speechless, but he had no choice. What could he do even if he said something? The words were out.

"Hey, how did you manage to win Ais over? Your progress is too fast, it's only been a few days."

Tione leaned in, constantly looking at August and Ais, as if seeking advice.

"Well, um..."

"Don't listen to his nonsense. Ais took the initiative."

This sentence immediately plunged the surroundings into silence. Even Lefiya, who was crying in Ais's arms, stopped crying instantly.

"Ais?"

Whether it was Tione or Aki, all looked at Ais with incredulous eyes.

This was Ais, the same Ais who, apart from family members, had very limited interaction with men.

"It was Tiona who tricked Ais into pretending to be drunk in front of me."

August quickly clarified, as Ais's reputation was at stake.

"I just casually said that, who knew Ais would really do it."

At the end of her explanation, Tiona's voice became quieter.

Now, through the words of both August and Tiona, Tione and Aki understood. It was Tiona who had instigated Ais, and Ais had acted on it in front of August.

Then, yesterday, August and Ais had taken a step into adulthood.

So, the root cause of all this was Tiona meddling in the situation.

"Tiona, my foolish sister, don't you have something to say?"

Tione's face turned somewhat dark, making people shudder.

"Don't get too agitated. I really didn't mean it, I didn't expect Ais to take direct action."

"Enough talk. Accept divine retribution."

"Hey! You..."

Tiona, who had intended to resist, was immediately suppressed by Tione. One hand covered her mouth, and then she dragged Tiona out.

---
If you're interested in reading more, feel free to visit my patreon which already contains 20+ chapters:
https://www.patreon.com/XElenea