[10] Another Gacha Draw!

Arriving at his residence, August pushed open the door and took a glance. Though small, it had everything one needed.

The room wasn't spacious, consisting of just one room and a bathroom. There was a bed, a table, a chair, and even a bookshelf.

Simple decorations, a well-made bed, and a blanket, everything seemed intriguing.

Clearly, the place had just been cleaned.

Without wasting words, August took off his blood-soaked clothes and tossed them aside, preparing to take a good bath.

After all, being covered in monster blood during battles might not feel so bad, but the journey had been quite taxing.

After a refreshing bath and tidying up, August sat on the bed, opened the system, and awaited the thrill of three ordinary card draws.

"System! Start drawing gacha!"

"O'Goddess of Fortune, O'Gacha's Personification, lend me your strength, bring forth my luck, RNGesus!"

As August recited the 'incantation,' the gacha-drawing interface appeared.

[Ding! Congratulations, host, for obtaining items: Coke *100!]

[Ding! Congratulations, host, for obtaining items: Fried Chicken Family Bucket *100!]

[Ding! Congratulations, host, for obtaining a skill: Blink!]

[Blink: Perform short-distance teleportation, the farther the distance, the more magic power consumed!]

August looked at this scene and was rendered speechless. Three draws, all the lowest-tier ordinary draws, but seriously? Two draws for food and drink.

Coke! Fried Chicken Family Bucket! Not to mention the previous french fries!

Alright, the three essential elements for stay at home were all gathered.

If this were still the modern world, he could just turn on the computer, switch on the air conditioner, and close the door. No one would be able to disturb him.

Taking out a bucket of fried chicken and a can of coke, it had already been a day since he had a proper meal. He had engraved the blessings in the morning, then went to the guild to level up, and finally, ventured into the dungeon.

August hadn't eaten a single mouthful all day, and he was famished.

"Mmm~ This taste is just right. A bite of fried chicken, a sip of coke, if only I smoked, it would truly be heavenly bliss!"

Eating fried chicken and drinking coke, August's face displayed sheer enjoyment.

When is food the most delicious? When you're hungry. Even a plain bun becomes a delicacy when you're desperately hungry because it helps you survive.

In fact, a bucket of fried chicken wasn't much. As for coke, it wasn't bottled, it was canned, and there weren't many.

However, there was a banquet in the evening, so August didn't eat too much, he just wanted to fill his stomach.

[Name: Augustus Divus Pracentum]

[Level: Level 1]

[Bloodline: Ordinary Human]

[Talent: None]

[Skill: Blink]

[Equipment: Tears of the Goddess (134/750)]

[Noble Phantasm: Gate of Babylon: King's Treasure]

[Items: None]

[Gacha Draws: None]