[120] Freya's Excitement!

Boom~

With the shattering of a building, the curtain fell on this battle.

After everything settled, in the shattered ruins, the eyes of the four brothers were all scarred, lying there, slightly stronger than Allen.

Freya Familia Vice-captain Allen, and Gulliver Brothers, all defeated.

Ais, who had been watching from afar, became even more radiant. This was the person she had chosen, unparalleled in strength.

Step~ Step~ Step~

August stepped onto the ruins. The four brothers lay scattered around him.

"It seems like you're not strong enough. In that case, did you really save Allen from my hands? Not only that, but you've also implicated yourselves."

Among the four, the only one still conscious was the eldest brother. However, his situation was also extremely unfavorable.

August was like a demon king, and all those who opposed him lay defeated on the ground.

Especially in his demonization state, August's demonic aura had reached its peak, arrogant, powerful, unbeatable.

"All right, let's go."

Ignoring these five individuals, August dispelled his demonization and prepared to leave.

"Big bro, what about them?"

Kind-hearted Bell subconsciously worried about the safety of these five. If anything happened, they might not be saved.

"Don't worry, someone will take care of them."

Glancing at a distant corner, August's Observation Haki had long detected the presence of others around.

Then the group of three left.

Bell and Lili naturally returned to Hestia Familia, while August and Ais returned to their own familia.

Shortly after August left, a few people walked out from behind the corner.

"He truly deserves Lady Freya's attention, he's incredibly powerful."

"Did he notice us just now?"

"Yeah, he probably did. The look he gave us at the end was full of mockery and disdain."

The expressions of the few people became somewhat solemn. After all, August was from Loki Familia. Even though he was only level 3 now, he had defeated level 6 Allen and all level 5 Gulliver Brothers.

It was too terrifying. Perhaps in their familia, only Captain Ottar could defeat August.

Even though August's displayed strength seemed to surpass level 6, no one doubted whether Ottar could defeat August. In their view, it was certain.

The level 7 was completely beyond level 6 by an immeasurable margin. The one-level difference meant a world of difference.

At the same time, on the top floor of Babel, Freya, wearing only a thorn-patterned gown, saw everything that had just happened through her 'eyes'.

"It's truly wonderful. He has grown to such an extent. I can't endure it any longer, I must have him, definitely."

At this moment, Freya seemed like an addict, full of madness and intoxication.

Beside her, Ottar was like an emotionless machine, standing there without any change in expression due to Freya's actions and words.

"Lady Freya, shall I bring him to you?"

"No, Ottar, you, in your current state, cannot bring him to me anymore."

"Hmm?"

Ottar's gaze sharpened instantly.

His proudest trait was his strength. Throughout Orario, throughout the entire familia, he was the strongest, Freya's right-hand man.

For Freya, he could do anything, even if it meant sacrificing himself.

But now, Freya unexpectedly said that he couldn't bring August to her. Did that mean August's current strength had surpassed his?

He couldn't believe it. It had only been a short time. Even in Zeus and Hera Familias era, there had never been such a rapid increase in strength.

He had challenged Zeus Familia and Hera Familia many times starting from level 3. At first, he was defeated by Zeus Familia rank-and-file members, then by the Hera Familia executive 'Silent' Alfia.

Later, he continued to challenge Zeus Familia level 8 member and Hera Familia level 9 member, but all ended in defeat.

Including when he upgraded to level 7, it was after defeating the level 7 Zald during the Great Feud seven years ago.

Now, everything seemed like a passing cloud, and even his level 7 self was already the strongest weapon in Orario.

Who made him feel ridiculous? But he was still proud of his strength because it was the support he relied on while serving Freya.

Now, this newcomer, August, who had just emerged, made Freya doubt her own strength.

This made Ottar feel extremely dissatisfied, giving birth to the idea of defeating August himself and then bringing him to Freya, making her happy.

"Ottar~"

"Lady Freya."

"I know you're not satisfied, but that child is a special existence that has never appeared in this world."

"Can he compare to heroes?"

"Heroes? No, impossible. That child can never become a hero."

This makes Ottar slightly puzzled. After all, the strongest existence among humans is heroes.

With a fragile body, they shake terrifying monsters, triumph in battle, and leave behind legends and epics that have been passed down through the ages.

"That child is special, his soul has a color I have never seen before. Rather than calling him human, he is more like a demon, too profound, like the color of an abyss."

This statement once again confuses Ottar, especially considering that Lady Freya prefers souls that shine.

"Lady Freya, I understand your point."

"That child's soul is pitch black, like a demon from hell, purely dark, purely desires."

"This..."

"He shares a common aspect with us gods, desire."

Ottar doesn't know how to respond, Lady Freya's words make it impossible for him to comprehend.

"Ottar, go make arrangements. I want to meet him. Remember, do not conflict with him."

"Yes, Lady Freya."

Ottar slightly bows, then turns to leave.

Unlike other familia members, Ottar regards Lady Freya as the only sacred one, and no matter how many men Lady Freya might have, he wouldn't mind and would even help her.

He sees Lady Freya as a fleeting existence like the wind, which is equal to everyone and does not seek a partner.

It can be said that he is a legendary figure in the realm of being devoted.

From another perspective, it also reflects how terrifying Lady Freya's charm is as the goddess of beauty.

She can make someone willingly dedicate their soul and will to her.

---
If you're interested in reading more, feel free to visit my patreon which already contains 80+ chapters:
https://www.patreon.com/XElenea