[119] Becoming Allen's Nightmare!

Swoosh~ Swoosh~ Swoosh~

Incredibly clear cutting sounds echoed within the enormous black coffin. This sound continued to resonate for a few seconds.

The next moment, the black coffin dissipated, revealing Allen, who had previously been full of fighting spirit, lying in a pool of blood.

His entire body was covered in numerous and densely packed wounds, from head to toe, not a single part spared.

Gurgle~

At this moment, everyone was deeply shocked, especially the four brothers. Seeing Allen lying there, clearly severely injured, was something they found difficult to accept.

This was the vice-captain of the familia, Allen, second only to Captain Ottar. Yet now, he was instantly killed with every magical moment, and this person was only an level 3 adventurer.

What did this mean?

It meant that once August entered the ranks of first tier adventurers, the entire Orario, even Ottar, would be helpless against him.

Looking at Allen, who was gasping for breath on the ground, the shadows behind August converged and transformed into a pair of wings.

Step~

August arrived in front of Allen. However, the situation was entirely different from just a moment ago.

Before, he stood on the rooftop while August was on the street, so August had to look up at him.

But now, Allen lay on the ground, and August stood there, making it Allen's turn to look up at him.

"How is this possible?"

As a top adventurer level 6, even though severely injured, Allen's injuries were not enough to make him lose consciousness.

"Nothing is impossible. In your eyes, I'm an ant, but in my eyes, you are the ant."

"This time, you won, but it's only temporary. Next time, I won't personally twist your neck. I won't be careless again."

Allen said fiercely, and in his heart, this defeat was only because he had been too careless, not because August was too powerful.

This attitude of his amused August. Humans always believe what they want to believe.

"Won't be careless again?"

"Next time, I'll directly take your head."

"Well, that's interesting. Allen, when did I make you have the delusion that I used all my strength against you?"

A seemingly plain sentence, but in Allen's ears, it sounded like the low growl of a demon.

Defeat him? August didn't even use his full strength?

It's a lie. August was deceiving him. That was the only thought in Allen's mind right now.

Because the cruel truth was something he refused to believe.

But whether he believed it or not wasn't up to him.

Suddenly, a terrifying magic power and pressure rose from the man in front of him.

Then, Allen saw a scene he would never forget in his life.

Dark black patterns appeared on August's forehead.

In an instant, he saw August's black eyeballs lose all their light, turning into an abyss of darkness.

Not only that, if just now August's aura was that of a confident adventurer, then at this moment, in Allen's eyes, August had already transformed into a demon of hell.