[44] Original Sin!

Looking at the enormous giant magic stone, August made a decision in his heart!

Hum~

In midair, the Gate of Babylon opened, and weapons quickly shot through the air!

Ais, who had been preparing to deliver the final blow to Goliath, subconsciously halted her steps upon seeing this formation!

The Elucidator, originally embedded in the magic stone, turned into golden dots and slowly disappeared!

August retrieved the Elucidator from the treasury and immediately launched a second attack!

Goliath, continuously consuming magic stone energy to rapidly recover, had its recovery interrupted by this sudden attack. Following that, the second fatal strike came!

Clang~

This strike targeted the same spot as the previous one!

However, this time, the Interpreter directly pierced through the magic stone. Since the last attack had already pierced it, this one was more than enough to shatter it!

Rumble~

In an instant, the colossal magic stone instantly collapsed, and the entire seventeenth floor received a baptism!

[Ding!]

[Congratulations, Host, for revealing your edge: killing the seventeenth-floor monster floor boss, Goliath. Reward: Advanced draw once!]

The mission was completed, and the opportunity for an advanced draw was in hand!

Although August stole the monster from Ais, she wasn't angry. In fact, she didn't seem to mind at all!

"Are you okay?"

Ais quickly ran over, looking at August, who was in the midst of ruins but had a smile on his face, and asked!

"I'm fine. Sorry for making you worry!"

"Mm~"

Taking a deep breath, August also recovered some strength and laboriously got up!

The strike that had depleted all his stamina and magical power was a decision August made in the heat of battle!

Looking back now, he realized he was too reckless!

Undeniably, the power of that strike was formidable, but after that, he would have completely fallen into a state of exhaustion!

If it weren't for Ais, he would undoubtedly be dead by now!

[Ding! The first stage tasks are all completed. Reward: Super draw once!]

August was stunned. All the first-stage tasks were completed?

And there was a reward, a reward of a super draw!

This was a super draw, which was above the advanced draw!

This time, it was truly a double stroke of luck, and August was overjoyed!

[Ding! The second stage tasks are now open!]

[Hunting Moment I: Kill 10 level 2 monsters, 0/10. Completion Reward: Normal draw twice!]

[Hunting Moment II: Kill 100 level 2 monsters, 0/100. Completion Reward: Normal draw six times!]

[Hunting Moment III: Kill 1000 level 2 monsters, 0/1000. Completion Reward: Normal draw ten times!]

[Rising Reputation: Reach the thirty-eighth floor of the dungeon, complete mid-term exploration. Completion Reward: Advanced draw twice!]