[89] Wine Offering!

Led by Loki, the group marched forward in a grand procession.

Although it was already nighttime, the streets were still bustling with people, and everyone automatically made way for them wherever they went.

The intimidating power of Loki Familia was established through absolute strength.

Soon, the group arrived at the bountiful hostess's residence.

"Mia, we're here! Serve the dishes!"

Before entering, Loki's booming voice echoed, drawing the attention of many diners.

"August, you've finally arrived. All the dishes are ready, just waiting for you to cook them."

"Then, let's get to it."

"Please wait a moment."

As a prominent customer of the restaurant, August deserved special treatment.

The others were also familiar customers and quickly took their seats. August, being the center of attention, immediately chose a spot.

August and Ais naturally sat together since they were a couple.

"Hey, August, bring out the wine. It's a great day today, we need some good drinks to liven things up."

Loki's words shifted everyone's gaze to August.

August sighed, accustomed to Loki's requests. Since the last time when he tricked her, he had given her three bottles. Unexpectedly, today, Loki was here to expose August's secrets.

"I guess you want to drink, huh?"

"Why so much nonsense? Hurry up and bring it out."

Facing Loki's change of topic, August was used to it.

With a wave of his hand, a neat row of ten bottles of premium white wine appeared on the table.

"Great wine."

Saying so, Loki embraced all the bottles into her arms. Judging by her actions, it seemed she intended to enjoy them all by herself.

August wouldn't indulge her. He had brought them out in the name of everyone, she couldn't just claim them for herself. Where in the world could such a good thing happen?

"Loki, this is wine for everyone. What are you doing?"

Under the watchful eyes of August and the others, Loki felt a bit embarrassed.

"Cough, I'll share it with you."

Saying that, she stood up, reluctantly looking at the bottles in her arms.

"There are ten bottles in total. Finn, one bottle, Gareth, one bottle, Bete, one bottle. Well, the rest are mine."

Ten bottles of wine, split into three, with Loki greedily claiming the remainder.

"Ah, why don't I have any?"

Tiona was naturally dissatisfied. Although she was a girl, she also enjoyed drinking.

"What kind of wine do you drink? There's alcohol in the store."

"But..."

"No buts. All of these are mine."

Watching Loki guard the bottles so possessively, August felt speechless. This display was really unsightly.

Waving his hand, a bottle of wine appeared in front of Tiona. As for Loki, one bottle mysteriously disappeared from her stash.

These wines all had the imprint of his treasury. August could manipulate them freely.

After giving away one bottle, it didn't end there. Following Tione, Raul, and several other male members of the family also received one bottle each.