[30] Monster Feast!

Hiss~

*ROOOOAR*

Monsters emitting black smoke surrounded the area.

Although there was some distance between them, it was enough for their kind to rush to support at the fastest speed.

"Hey, is this a joke? Is our luck so bad that we encounter a monster feast?"

Aki was shocked. In her many years in Orario, the monster feasts she experienced were rare.

Today was just accompanying a new member of the familia, and they encountered this?

On the other hand, August's face showed excitement and thrill.

"What are you going to do? These are Hellhounds, and it's a large-scale group during the monster feast. One wrong move, and they'll tear you into pieces!"

Watching August preparing to act, Aki immediately shouted at him.

Now the two were companions. In this Dungeon, without companions, one's power was ultimately limited, especially in such special circumstances.

"Saa, the stage is mine now!"

Hum~ Hum~ Hum~

The next moment, behind August, golden ripples oscillated in the void. Then, one after another, sword weapons slowly extended.

The entire cave was rendered with a faint golden hue due to this scene, and August, as the center of everything, looked like a deity, overlooking everything.

"Aki, stay safe!"

"Huh?"

Swoosh~ Swoosh~ Swoosh~

Aki hadn't even said anything, and the unforgettable scene happened.

Weapons tainted with golden radiance, like unsheathed swords, moved forward in the front, and it wasn't a one-time occurrence, but a continuous chaotic onslaught.

Boom~! Boom~! Boom~!

Under such a formation, even though the Hellhounds were fast and numerous, they were still being eliminated at a visible speed.

This kind of scene was something Aki had never seen in her entire life.

Different from the magnificent and shocking magic, this scene, as if the lord of all swords, was overwhelming and had a tremendous impact on a person.

Swoosh~

Then, suddenly, at this moment, August threw his Elucidator, towards Aki.

Aki was taken aback. Although she was level 4, she was still a human. If hit, she would be injured or even killed.

Splurt~

However, just as Aki was slowly getting puzzled, the Elucidator had already passed by her side.

The pitch-black sword directly pierced through a Hellhound that was attempting to attack from behind.

"Ah, thanks!"

"Miss Aki, we're in the Dungeon now, and it's a monster feast. Don't be careless!"

"Understood!"

Hearing August's words, Aki nodded and raised her own short sword.

August didn't pay too much attention to this. After all, this lady was a solid level 4. Even if she was stronger because of him, it wasn't by a small amount. There was no need to worry too much.

The interweaving of blades and blood painted a unique scene.

After more than half an hour, everything settled, and the ground around was pockmarked. Blood and shattered magic stones were scattered everywhere.