[61] Pleasure Built Upon Others' Pain!

The next morning, as the sunlight streamed through the window, it fell upon a man and a woman.

"Mmm~"

August slowly opened his eyes, and the first thing he saw upon opening them was Ais's delicate face.

Unable to resist, August leaned in and left a kiss on her forehead.

"August~"

At this moment, Ais also woke up.

They had done what they should and shouldn't have done last night.

Though naturally innocent, Ais understood that now, after becoming a couple with August, certain things could be done.

"You're awake. It's not early. we should get up."

"Mmm."

Ais sat up, not putting on any clothes immediately but instead bringing August's clothes over.

It was like a dutiful wife helping her husband get dressed.

Watching Ais, who clearly didn't understand much but wanted to do something, August couldn't help but feel immensely fond of her.

After a bit of dawdling, the two finally dressed and headed out.

Gurgle~

Ais's stomach made some noises.

They had barely eaten anything last night, and then they had exercised for a few hours. Now, it was almost midday, and if her stomach wasn't growling, that would be strange.

August tidied up everything on the table. Eating something greasy early in the morning wouldn't be good.

He took out a pizza, that was the best thing he had at the moment.

These system rewards, as long as August didn't claim them, would be stored in the system. After claiming them, it was like they had just been created.

"Have a bit of this as a snack."

"Mmm."

Ais nodded, she appreciated August's caring and affectionate attitude.

August smiled, poured a glass of hot water for Ais, and the two of them enjoyed the pizza together in a cozy manner.

Compared to an ordinary person, Ais, having experienced certain things for the first time, didn't seem to be greatly affected. After all, her physical fitness was on a different level.

At most, she felt a bit uncomfortable, but nothing serious.

However, August was very concerned. He had taken away a girl's innocence for the first time, so naturally, he was extremely attentive to Ais, even describing it as handling her with great care.

After getting ready, August and Ais left.

They arrived at the dinning hall together. Since it wasn't early anymore, there weren't many people there.

"Ais, August, good morning."

As soon as they entered, Tiona greeted them.

When August looked at Tiona, he didn't know how to face her.

She had instigated Ais's actions last night, but without her, he didn't know when he would have been able to win Ais over.

After all, for a person like him, his experience with women was basically nonexistent, let alone winning over someone like Ais.

"Good morning, Tiona."

"Good morning."

"Good morning, Ais, August."