[62] Sabertooth Tiger King!

Swish~

A vigorous figure continuously shuttled through the cave. Everywhere they went, all the monsters were killed with a single blow.

There were at least a dozen Sabertooth Tigers around, each of them being level 2 monsters. However, now they were like little cats, all wiped out in the blink of an eye.

"I've become stronger~"

Ais felt her speed and strength, feeling incredibly surprised.

Since reaching level 5, it had been three years, and her growth had become extremely challenging recently.

Even after the last expedition, the accumulated experience only led to a slight increase in all her attributes.

In fact, her most recent improvement was only a small boost in her abilities.

But now, her strength and speed had suddenly increased so much, making her feel unbelievable.

"Do you feel it, Ais~"

"August!"

"This is our secret, you can't tell anyone."

"Mmm."

Ais nodded. Now, August was the closest person to her. In Ais's heart, August held an high position.

"I guessed it right. August, you can help me become stronger."

"This is just the beginning, Ais. You will become stronger and stronger in the future, I promise."

"I believe in you."

A man and a woman, in this incredibly dangerous dungeon, started showing affection.

As for the promise to Ais, August wasn't worried at all. With the gacha system, he could continuously get things that would help Ais become stronger.

Click~

Perhaps unable to tolerate these two showing affection, monsters crawled out.

Ais subconsciously wanted to deal with these monsters, but August stopped her.

August smiled faintly, and a golden gateway slowly opened. In Ais's gaze, a katana slowly extended from it.

Zanpakuto - Wabisuke!

This katana was different from the Elucidator, it was a Zanpakuto, a soul-cutter sword.

The Elucidator wore out during usage, and unfortunately, August had handed it over to Tsubaki for maintenance before and hadn't gotten it back yet.

However, according to August's speculation about Tsubaki, this woman wouldn't be able to switch it back in a short time.

She had offered one billion valis to buy the Elucidator. Now that she had the Elucidator in her hands, she would surely study it thoroughly before returning it to August.

Therefore, August had no choice but to use other weapons.

As for the Murasame, August didn't plan to let too many people know about it because it was too dangerous. August intended to use this sword only when killing someone, it was a weapon for killing without leaving any traces.

Holding Wabisuke, August felt that Wabisuke was much more handy than the Elucidator.

Compared to the Elucidator, which was already a heavy sword, Wabisuke, as a Zanpakuto, was more suitable.

Roar~

At this moment, roars echoed as Sabertooth Tiger monsters came charging towards August.