[15] Adorable Ais!

*ROOOOAR*

A Kobold roared, biting towards August's neck.

If this bite landed, it would be a certain death.

Swoosh~

Just at this critical moment, with his life on the line and about to be killed the next second, August disappeared from his original position.

This scene stunned the Kobold and also surprised Ais, who was rushing over with her sword.

Seeing August in danger, without any hesitation, she drew her sword. With the enhancement of wind magic, her speed was enough to take down the Kobold before August was killed.

However, August vanished in an instant, leaving her astonished.

Although August disappeared, Ais's sword didn't stop.

The sharp Desperate Sword directly struck down the Kobold.

"That was really dangerous!"

At this moment, August's voice echoed from the side.

Ais turned around and saw August standing there unharmed.

While August watched the Kobold being killed by Ais's sword, he felt a bit hit in his heart.

Even with all his firepower, in such a situation, a Kobold still managed to get close to him. If he didn't have Blink, he might have really been in trouble.

But what was now a threat to him was so weak in Ais's hands.

"You just..."

"Space magic. It allows me to instantly move to another location through space. Not bad, right?"

"A very powerful magic!"

Ais said seriously.

This statement was not a compliment but a statement of fact.

Having such magic was undoubtedly a lifesaving skill in battles.

When danger approached, being able to escape meant changing the course of the battle in just an instant.

Moreover, possessing such magic made August even more challenging to deal with.

At this moment, August also opened the system.

[Name: Augustus Divus Pracentum]

[Level: Level 1]

[Bloodline: Ordinary Human]

[Talent: None]

[Skill: Blink]

[Equipment: Tears of the Goddess (348/750)]

[Noble Phantasm: Gate of Babylon: King's Treasure]

[Items: None]

[Gacha Draws: None]

[Ongoing Mission: Test the Waters III · 143/1000]

After such a long battle, only 43 monsters were killed. It would take a lot of time to complete this mission.

It was clear that within these few days, completing this mission was not something to think about.

Yesterday, continuously hunting the lowest-level monsters on the first three floors barely reached 100.

Today, he had already gone deep into the ninth floor, and the strength of the monsters was starting to put some pressure on him.

August was not planning to go deeper. Instead, he chose to grind monsters for experience.