[115] Breaking Free from Divine Wine!

Looking at August in front of him, Soma was somewhat surprised.

He could clearly feel that this man truly had no respect for him.

It's important to note that in Orario, where the supremacy of the gods is unquestionable, even the most unruly lunatics inherently harbor an indelible awe for the gods.

Because gods are gods, and they are mere mortals, this is an insurmountable gap.

However, this man in front of him, in his heart, showed no reverence for the gods. Instead, he expressed disdain and disgust towards himself without any concealment.

"Who are you?"

Observing August, Soma slowly uttered these words.

"Loki Familia, August."

"Loki's child? It seems she's lucky, much luckier than me."

Speaking until here, although Soma's tone remained calm, a sense of disappointment and resignation could be sensed.

Bang~

Seeing Soma in such a state, August was immediately furious. He directly grabbed Soma's collar and slammed him against the wall.

"Stop talking nonsense. What kind of god are you? You accepted the familia members just because they couldn't resist the temptation of divine wine and abandoned them on your own. On what basis?"

"Children who are immersed in divine wine and can't extricate themselves have no value."

"So I say, stop talking to yourself there. As a god, shouldn't your responsibility be to help them break free from divine wine? Isn't that your duty?"

"Help my children?"

"As a god, instead of guiding them, you let them fend for themselves. What qualifications do you have to be disappointed in them?"

This speech immediately plunged Soma into silence, making him reflect on himself.

After a long time, when he lifted his head, there was a faint glint in his eyes. Apparently, he had figured something out.

Ais and Bell on the side didn't think much, just feeling that August was really powerful.

Only Lili, standing there in disbelief, dared to widen her eyes.

This was a god, after all. August actually grabbed his clothes and yelled at him. She found it hard to believe that humans could be so disrespectful to gods.

"August, right."

"Yes."

"Maybe you're right. I need to think about it."

"When I leave, think whatever you want. Now, help her change her familia status."

Waiting for Lili to come over, he stated his purpose this time.

Lili, looking at Soma in front of her, stood there nervously. After all, this was her main god, even though she hadn't seen him once in so many years.

"What is your name?"

"Liliruca Arde, Lord Soma."

"Do you want to change your familia?"

"Yes, Lord Soma."

"Okay, but you need to drink this divine wine. If you still want to change your familia after drinking it, I'll help you change immediately."

Looking at the cup of divine wine handed over by Soma, Lili was suddenly stunned.

This cup of divine wine, exuding a strong wine fragrance, made her want to rush over and drink it all.

However, over the years, she had witnessed too many tragedies and calamities caused by divine wine. Fathers and sons, couples, friends, confidantes, and others had turned against each other just because of a cup of divine wine.

In her eyes, this so-called 'divine wine' was nothing more than a deadly poison.

Subconsciously, Lili looked at August on the side, seeking help.

In response, August chose to remain silent. He would help her break free from the Soma Familia, but he wouldn't intervene in this matter.

This cup of divine wine, for Lili, was the key to a new life. As long as she could get through it, she would welcome her new life. However, if she couldn't get through it, it meant she was just at this level.

In the original work, she managed to break free from the influence of divine wine with her willpower. Now, it was uncertain whether she could do it again.

Bell wanted to say something, but she was stopped by August's gaze.

Lili, who saw everything, understood that at this moment, she could only rely on herself. It was a farewell to the past, whether she would fall into the abyss of divine wine or not depended on her will.

Looking up at the cup of divine wine in front of her, Lili took a deep breath and accepted the cup.

After hesitating for a moment, she then drank it in one gulp.

The unparalleled wonderful taste made her feel like she owned everything in the world at this moment, and she was the happiest.

Soma, watching Lili immersed in the divine wine, saw the originally hopeful gleam in his eyes gradually disappear.

The reason why divine wine was so intoxicating was that after drinking it, one would enter a state of extreme physical and mental pleasure, making it unforgettable for everyone who experienced it.

"Lili~"

Bell wanted to go over to wake Lili up, but she was stopped by August again.

At this moment, Soma's gaze once again fell on August. His eyes seemed to be saying something.

August knew that he was telling himself that he had seen countless scenes like this in the past. Countless children immersed in divine wine, time and time again, ultimately disappointing him.

Hmm~

At this moment, Lili suddenly made a muffled groan.

On her small face, a flush appeared, and her eyes were filled with happy dots. However, soon, her gaze became calmer.

Seeing this, August smiled. He knew that this pallum girl had resisted the temptation of divine wine.

"Lord Soma, please change my familia."

After taking a deep breath, Lili said these words.

This made the previously disappointed Soma profoundly shaken, this child had not been controlled by divine wine.

"Okay."

Without any nonsense, as a god, he still carried out his words.

Lili lifted the clothes on her back, and Soma sealed Lili's status, severing their familia relationship.

At this moment, Lili seemed to have unloaded all the burdens on her shoulders and felt incredibly relaxed.

"In the future, Lord Soma, take care."

After all, he was her former god. Lili still gave him a final salute.

Soma nodded. With Lili as an example, he began to reflect on himself. Over the years, he seemed to have made a real mistake by ignoring his familia.

Bang~

"Lord Soma, someone has intruded into the familia and placed everyone in-..."

Just when everything was about to end, someone broke in.

However, after seeing the people in the room, he froze in place.

---
If you're interested in reading more, feel free to visit my patreon which already contains 80+ chapters:
https://www.patreon.com/XElenea