Ch. 2

Knuckles Pov

As a friend I would have forgiven him, but like any other day, I just wanted to punch him to death for his cocky and careless behavior. It sickens me to look at him.

I don't even know why I bothered becoming friends with him. When we were rivals at first. I just wanted him to be out of my life.

But beating him to death would be a death penalty, his brother would kill me. The overprotective bastard wouldn't let me hear the end of it.

Even Tails can agree with him. It is a miracle he did not think of killing me yet. It was dark and stormy outside, just like my usual cold and grouchy mood. But my mood was more than any person would be suspected.

My irritation and my hate for Sonic grew stronger than before. My dumbass excuse of a friend. I could not stand him.

He is just causing trouble for fun, can't even think before anything, and now he shows pity in his dumbass way.

That is when Sonic looked at me as he said while shaking, "Knuckles I..."

I then stomped my foot to get him to shut up. I gave him a cold death glare and yelled hatefully and coldly, "this is all your fault!"

the sound of my voice was so hateful and so cold, it made that blue hedgehog scared of me.

Yes it was filled with pure hate.

I can see the look of fear in his eyes as he said while trembling, "M-Mine?... But how...?"

I interrupted him as I stood up and walk towards him, "You heard me right, you blue brat. your fault."

I stood in front of Sonic. The look on my face made him show fear. The look on my face told Sonic that I will not hesitate to kill him right here and now.

I walks towards him again but Sonic walked backwards from me. But that is when he fell back as I said coldly, "I know damn well you heard from Eggman keeping me prisoner. Least until Shadow told you. I am only lucky he and Rouge care about me more than you ever could Sonic."

I can see Sonic tremble in fear as he said, "Knux, l-listen to me y-you don't understand..."

I interrupted him in a screaming manner with angered and hurt in my tone, "I DON"T UNDERSTAND!? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND SONIC!! YOU NEVER EVER UNDERSTOOD WHAT IT MEANS TO BE NEAR DEATH!! YOU CAME TOO LATE!! YOU ARE ONE PERSON "WHO IS A SPINELESS, SELFISH, CARELESS, AND USELESS BRAT!!"

Sonic tried to reach out to me trying to comfort me, but I turned him away and said, "Screw you."

Then I stormed out into the dark and stormy night. I failed to be aware of Sonic following me.

But that was when our lives changed forever.