Ch. 12

Knuckles pov

Once we reached Shadows place. We hurried inside.

I asked Shadow what the hell was going on. Turns out I was framed for trying to kill Sonic.

He told me someone that looked more like me tortured Sonic brutally.

More brutal than I was when I was taken and tortured.

I sat down and felt like my mind was going to explode.

I asked Shadow, "Shadow you don't believe I did this to Sonic did you?"

In a relief Shadow replied, "No, cause you were with me when Sonic was tortured. You barely had the energy to get up. You didn't much strength to attack him."

I asked him, "Didn't you tell the police?"

Shadow answered me immediately, "When I first heard about it I tried to tell them you were with me but they didn't believe me."

I breathed a relief 'least Shadow believed me'. I then realized something.

I asked Shadow, "Say Shadow, where the hell are you two boyfriends?"

Before Shadow can reply, we heard the door opened.

I yelped and hid in a closet 'thinking it was the police'. But then we heard a drunk but hyper kind of laugh.

I opened the closet door and turned out, it was just Silver with a bottle of alcohol in his hand.

Helping him was Mephiles.

Shadow asked as I walked beside Shadow, "Silver, Mephiles-babe did he get drunk at work again?"

Mephiles answered, "Not just that. There was a party at the work place and Silver started doing a lap dance at work. We woulda called you for that but you didn't pick up the phone. What happened?"

Silver answered, "I *hiccup* have an *hiccup* answer for *hiccup* babe... *hiccup* he went and *hiccup* picked up his ex *hiccup* boyfriend *hiccup* getting him away from *hiccup* a crowd of angry *hiccup* men. *hiccup*."

Mephiles asked, "Is that true baby?"

Shadow then answered, "Yes, but how did Silver know about that? He's drunk."

Mephiles replied as he sat Silver on the couch, "Well he guesses correctly when he's drunk. Remember?"

Shadow scratched his head and said, "Oh that's correct he does."

Mephiles then turns to me and asked, "Knuckles we heard you try to kill Sonic. That's not true is it?"

I answered, "No. I may have snapped at Sonic but I didn't hurt him. I didn't even lay a finger on him."

Mephiles then asked Shadow, "What is going on? Baby?"