Ch. 28

Mephiles pov

We had another sex night with Silver. Something is definitely not right with Knuckles.

What we know so far is that we see the hedgehog was being targeted and also Knuckles is actually being framed.

I thought about it when me, Shadow, and Silver were having sex in our bedroom.

Me and Shadow were on top of Silver. Actually Silver was on top of me and Shadow was on top of him.

We didn't hear the conversation between Sonic and Knuckles.

Least until we went down stairs to see what the hell is going on. We had to cut our sex short.

Knuckles claimed he was injured when he got stabbed in the leg'.

Sonic seemed calm when he was sitting on the couch.

Still after that we went upstairs. We thought we would take turns fucking Silver one at a time, before we fuck ourselves.

Right after we got back into the room. I asked Shadow, "You ready?"

Shadow nodded at me before I began thrusting him. Shadow moaned as he said to me, "Oh! Mephiles! Baby keep going! It's already..."

He moaned loud as I obeyed.

It's so fucking good. Silver went out for some water so he'll be joining us shortly.

By the time I came inside Shadow, Silver came back.

We figured he saw them.

We turn to him and Shadow asked as held his cup of cold water, "How are they Sil?"

Silver answered with a shrug, "They're little okay. But they fallen asleep just after I got my cold water."

I got off of the bed and put on my bathrobe to check up on them.

Once I got to the living room, I see them both asleep on the couch.

I was a little amazed, Knuckles had Sonic in his arms.

Knowing it would disturb them both, I decided to teleport them to the guest room.

Yet Knuckles still had Sonic in his arms. I place the covers on them both without waking them.

We still need to clear his name. The rain was still going on as I looked out the window.

Looking at them had me sense something.

I think they are having feelings for each other. I just feel it.

The way Knuckles wrapped Sonic in his arms, and allowing him to sleep like this.

No doubt about it.

I heard Shadow and Silver calling to me before I walked back upstairs.