Ch. 13

A/N: It be a little more fun if we turn to Shadows Pov. Plus it's going to get interesting anyways.

Shadows pov

After my two boyfriends 'Mephiles and Silver 'who I had to spill water on to snap him out of it', I explained what happened.

I first heard the rumors when I visited Rouges house. She told what had happened to the faker and I was immediately shocked.

I even saw the scars on Sonic. Those were real scars alright.

I even talk to the faker about it a little. Yes he was annoying but this is extreme.

Knuckles was with me the whole time. But he assumed I was just defending Knuckles cause we were once dating for a short while.

The Faker was convinced Knuckles tried to kill him. But how does he know it's him?

It coulda been anyone. Even so, I was a little stunned in horror to see the fakers left eye was replaced.

When I left, I went to the police station for Knuckles alibi but they had enough evidence to place him in jail.

They didn't believe me. I mean Knuckles was with me how the hell did he hurt Sonic when he was with me?

I drove off to see the doctor 'thinking he had something to do with this' but then I saw Knuckles running away from what looked like an angry mob.

Knowing and assuming that the whole town was after him.

I ended up rescuing him before the angry mob had a chance to put the cuffs on him.

Then we drove back to the house.

When I finished explaining, I sat down and said to Silver and Mephiles, "This is serious. You guys believe me right?"

Silver replied, "Of course, I mean we saw Knuckles condition on that night and he didn't move a muscle."

Mephiles then replied, "Yeah, besides if he actually did He woulda gotten out the window. Plus it was raining."

I was relieved my two boyfriends believe me. I mean I kinda dated them both after Knuckles and I called it quits on our relationship.

Mephiles changed and reformed himself for me and Silver.

I don't care if it was a three way relationship, I loved them both for who they actually are.

Still, my ex wouldn't hurt the faker. Something was absolutely off.

There was no blood on Knuckles hands. The bandages were not even off.

Who the hell would hurt the faker and blame it on my ex-boyfriend? Who??