Ch. 31

Knuckles pov

We were able to locate the room they were in, judging from them moaning and groaning.

Still, I can't actually help but think about that kiss I gave Sonic.

Thinking back with Metal-Sonic and Metal-Knuckles fucking each other made me think of me and Sonic.

I shook my head and needed to focus. Sonic was beside me.

Without any hesitation, we broke into the hotel room and lo and behold, Scourge was in bed handcuffed and Fleetway was on top of him.

They turns to see me and Sonic as Fleetway asked, "What the fuck is going on here?!"

I replied angrily, "We should ask you the same question! Now confess you two."

Scourge asked, "Confess what? And you got some nerve Red."

Sonic then said angrily, "That either one of you disguised as Knuckles to frame him and try to kill me?!"

Fleetway and Scourge were shocked to see him. Scourge shouted, "Blue?!"

Fleetway added in surprise, "You're unharmed... Well, sort of."

Scourge then said, "But how?! You were kidnapped by this brute!"

Sonic replied, "What do you care?! You both hated me! Hate me enough to frame Knuckles and try to kill me."

Fleetway shockingly said, "What?!"

Scourge asked, "What the fuck are you talking about?!"

I then said, "He means how one of you was able to frame me by disguising as me and try to kill him."

Fleetway then said as he growled, "What the fuck?! We didn't do it!"

Sonic growled and asked, "Then where were you both?! Well?!"

I then shouted, "Yeah! What about you Scourge? You would do anything to please your man over there to have your body being toyed with."

Scourge 'feeling a little panicked' replied, "We mean it! We didn't do anything. Blue! We were at the other hotel downtown on the night of the attempted murder."

Fleetway then protested, "Yeah! As you can see, we were having some 'naughty' moments. We sent the videos to multiple people we know (including Fiona) and Scourge still has the red marks to prove it."

Scourge then replied to us, "Yeah. Take a look at my ass and you'll see!"

I then said 'covering Sonics eyes', "Whoa no! Okay. We believe you. But don't show us your ass Scourge."

I asked sternly, "So you both were sending sex videos of you two fucking each other nonestop since that day?!"

Scourge replied with a shrug, "Well we gotta have fun somehow Blue. Besides it's no fun doing sex without making videos of ourselves. Besides Fleetway normally fucks me most."

Sonic asked, "Who was filming you?"

Scourge replied, "Ehh, Jet The Hawk. He normally films them as long as we paid him first."

We looked at each other before I asked, "Where is Jet now?"

Fleetway shrugged and replied, "Who the hell knows? He shoulda been here by now. I assumed he went out to get himself a beer or something."

Sonic and I walked out before slamming the door. We heard Fleetway asked Scourge if he's ready before he answered yes.

We met up with Shadow 'who was waiting for us no doubt'.

Shadow asked, "Have you seen Silver and Mephiles??"

Sonic asked, "Have they not returned?"

Shadow shook his head before he said, "We better check into an apartment quick. Get in."

That was when we got into the back of the car as Sonic sat next to me.

He was leaning on me shyly. I find it strangely cute but at the same time a little awkward between us.