Ch. 33

Shadows pov

Multiple times I keep calling and calling my loves for sometime but nothing was happening.

I seen Knuckles and Sonic kissing. Undoubtedly they're in love with each other.

That's a relief considering Knuckles was 'not himself since we broken up'.

I went to the other room to sit down on the bed.

I looked down in worry while I wondered if they're okay.

I remembered how I... I fell in love with both of them.

We were at a party at Rouges house when Mephiles approached me.

I was on my guard at first but then, he grabbed me and cupped my face.

I was fully convinced that, he was reformed. Though it was more than that.

He said he had a 'attraction to me'. I fell in love with him but he wasn't the only one.

Silver was jealous. He too liked Mephiles and me. But he was torn by conflict to know which one of us he likes.

He kept getting in mine and Mephiles way.

He accidentally blurted out right in front of the party and us that he liked both me and him.

The faker and his sister were shocked at this as much as the first faker and Mina were.

Silver ran away crying with a blush just after what happened.

We felt sort of bad at the time. But that was when we exited the party and went to find Silver.

We were able to find him at the park as we sat next to him on each side.

We held him tight as he cried and said that he wanted both me and Mephiles.

He had a crush on us both since he met us. He knew he seen good in either one of us.

But he was too scared to say it. I wouldn't mind having a three way relationship but hey, that was when we started dating.

Silver was happy to have us both as his boyfriends before we started kissing in the park.

But now here I am worried for them. I heard the door open at an instant, I seen Knuckles and Sonic looking at me with fright.

They showed me a letter for me.

It said; "I'm holding both your boyfriend's prisoner. If you want them return to you. You better find them or they are toast. You have until tomorrow night to find them. Clock strikes 1 in the morning and it's bye bye to your 2 precious lovers."

I gasped, hoping it was just a cruel joke. But one look at a photo of Silver and Mephiles tied and gagged to a giant piece of a dynamite says otherwise.

All three of us agreed we gotta find them or they're dead for sure. It's my fault, I shoulda stayed with them.

I hope they're okay.