Ch. 24

Knuckles pov

Okay this is how we ended up like this. As you all already know, things are bad.

I screamed and ran away while holding Sonics hand.

Yeah I grabbed his arm but I ended up holding his hand.

We rushed to the left direction of a building that hooded psycho followed us.

He was possibly floating.

Sonic demanded angrily, "Knuckles what the hell is going on?!"

I replied as we continued running from whoever was following us, "How the hell should I know? I'm being framed for something I didn't do here!"

Sonic replied to mecoldly, "LIKE I WILL BELIEVE YOU! YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!"

I replied in a panic while Sonic tried to pull away from him, "Sonic for the 50'th time it wasn't me!!"

Sonic then said with a hateful tone, "I DON'T TRUST YOU NOR BELIEVE YOU!!"

I groaned and thought, "Why did I have a feeling he was goin to say that?"

We didn't stopped running before seeing Shadows car and made a dash to it.

I then yelled, "COME ON WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!"

Sonic shouted at him, "SAYS SOMEONE WHO IS KIDNAPPING ME!!"

I thought as he looked down, "If only he can see this isn't what it looks like."

Though that's when Sonic managed to get me to let go of him but he unfortunately tripped and hit his head to a nearby brick wall 'to the point of unconsciousness.

I rushed to him before I kneeled and shook him while telling him to wake but no success.

I saw the figure coming towards us before I 'in a panic' picked up Sonic 'bridal style' and rushed to Shadows car.

I waved to Shadow 'who was asleep in the car' and he  saw us.

Shadow shouted, "WHAT DID YOU DO NOW?!"

I didn't have time to explain but I had to place Sonic in the back of the car before I climbed in.

I shouted at him in full panic mode, "DRIVE NOW!!"

Shadow saw the figure before he stepped on the gas pedal and drove.

Unfortunately, it caught Rouges attention and she got the wrong idea.

I know, cause I heard her voice shouted, "HE'S KIDNAPPING SONIC! SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!!"

I am so in deep shit now.