Ch. 27

Sonics pov

Things got a little calm after our, 'crying fit'. Knuckles leg got bandaged due to Mephiles getting the first aid kit.

He lied to him 'saying that he and I fought and he ended up stabbing himself in the leg'.

They didn't come down immediately due to Silver and Shadows moans.

Shit. Silver is just needy for two boys fucking him.

I looked at Knuckles with a sad expression. I probably still wouldn't believe him. But after what happened in the basement, it must be true.

I just don't understand what is happening, if Knuckles was really with Shadow then who the hell was that guy trying to kill me and why?

It couldn't be Scourge. He's been Fleetways plaything for months.

I was sent a video of him handcuffed to a bed and fucked up by Fleetway about a month before Knuckles got kidnapped.

Things were 'silent' between us. I mean, I flipped and almost killed myself. What the fuck was I thinking?

Maybe I was not in my right mind.

It started to storm outside again. Shit, it's about midnight by now.

Knuckles just scoots over to me with a guilty expression.

He gently grabbed my hand and said, "Look, I know this isn't the right time and things are... downhill for everything but... I want you to know that I don't blame you."

I was confused at this. That was when he said, "Sonic. I know I said some terrible things to you and I did fail to save you when you needed me. It's okay if you... don't forgive me."

I couldn't prospect what he was trying to say, least until I realized, he was trying to apologize.

I felt a little sorry for him.

I then replied, "No. I'm the one who should be sorry. I... I jumped to conclusions and also saved you too late. I shoulda listened to you. I-I'm afraid of you still... But..."

I trailed off as I looked away. The rain was soothing our stress before Knuckles held me close.

He said to me softly, "It doesn't excuse my actions Sonic. I still feel bad. I'm sorry..."

That was when I looked at him. My heart started to skip a beat before he and I started to come closer to each other.

We felt like we were under a spell. Our lips were almost touching before we snapped out of it when Silver asked, "What are you two still doing up? Go to bed."

Knuckles and I looked away with a blush.

What the hell was that?!